3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Ogyr4ig 10.11.21 03:03 pm

Pale tongues. (Dark Souls 3)

Where can you farm them other than online? Farming from a crowd of three people is rather difficult + even nasty bugs in the form of immobility of enemy figures. And do not understand what they are doing ...
It seems like they fall from the black guards, but there is a microscopic chance. And you want a covenant ring ...
19 Comments
Sort by:
A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

I was falling from these two guys:
Spoiler
Location "Path of Victims", bonfire "Border of the citadel of Farron".
Only the chances are very ghostly. No matter how much I went, I could knock out only three things.

O
Ogyr4ig 10.11.21

at_sagor
So I'm trying to farm with them. But something is somehow sickly ...

R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

at_sagor
Ogyr4ig That's what
"Luck" is for. Download and you will be happy.

_
_SHERHAN____ 10.11.21

Ogyr4ig The
chance is very small, but there is.

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

Raibow Bitard Relying
too much on luck when picking up a Hidden Object Scene . What with the ring, what without it, and the difference is as much as 50 points. It seems like it should be noticeable, but you see the good old system with ranges where these 50 units will add 0.05%, 0.5% or even an abstract percentage, depending on the enemy and the specific thing that is already warmer.

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

Here, in fact, is the proof to what was written, a pale tongue can fall from them:
Spoiler

D
Duzmond 10.11.21

It's easier to invade a foreign world and kill, and by the way, and to whom to give them?

O
Ogyr4ig 10.11.21

Duzmond
I have already described the intrusion problems. Although it got better after today's patch. And even invades lonely players.

O
Ogyr4ig 10.11.21

at_sagor
Oh, at least it exists. And then I ran with a crystal rapier and a snake ring and 0 effect in 5 attempts. Although I knocked out 2 sets))
Well, then I will farm. And then the magician has bothered. I want to try a bunch of hornet ring, quiet gait ring and invisibility ring and double fluffs like dancer's daggers or swords ...

S
Sep83 10.11.21

You put on a chest of mimicry on your head, a ring of a snake, a shield for the growth of souls (I don't remember what it is called, to be in the location "smoldering lake"), you take a rapier of a spell connoisseur (I was without a rapier) and eat a coin, with 7 luck the chance of searching for objects is 290 for half an hour 4 sets of dark moons 40k souls 30 cracked eyes and 2 tongues. Well, maybe I was just lucky. Farm in the location "Path of Sacrifices", bonfire "Frontier of Farron Citadel".

O
Ogyr4ig 10.11.21

Sep83
chest and shield do not affect the drop rate of items. And it's easier to farm souls in an abandoned capital. There, for 1 call, 20k souls.

Z
Zewer 10.11.21

What are they for?)

s
siame 10.11.21

Zewer Redistribute
Levels. Five at a time.

Z
Zewer 10.11.21

siame
I need to bring them to some NPC or what?

s
siame 10.11.21

Zewer
Yes. The hostess of the pvp covenant, whose members receive these same languages ​​as a reward for victory.

Z
Zewer 10.11.21

siame
and where is she?

s
siame 10.11.21

Zewer
In the temple where there are two giants. Don't ask how to get to her - break your brain.

Z
Zewer 10.11.21

siame
ok, I'll figure it out myself, thanks

J
Jonilol 10.11.21

siame
Zewer
Krch if you need to get to her listen, I will explain it crookedly, but I will try to help you. Krch, as you come to the temple through the cemetery, you raise. along the stairs and you see the doors, you will to the right, you will see an arrow and you need to figure out how to get to this crossbowman on the window, he will have a ledge in this window and a staircase to you, at the top after climbing you will see where to jump and (on the roof, be careful! !) To you inside where these bindings are on the ceiling, be careful there too! And on the other side, about in the middle there will be a wooden ledge, you will have these worms on it and down there and then you will see the road)) (I hope, though it was crooked, but helped)