3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anna Mavrina 10.11.21 03:03 pm

Abnormal zones? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello everyone!
researching question marks on the territory of the Velen and the surrounding lands. there are only two unopened, the situation is the same for both - the bodies are suspended high in the air, Geralt cannot reach them and cannot take the quest. Who faced? is there anything you can do about it? so offensive, only two ((
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anna Mavrina 10.11.21

L
LEFT FOR DTF 10.11.21

see console commands. mb there is for flight walking through walls.
if so, download the console and use it.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 10.11.21

It looks somehow creepy)

A
Andrey210388 10.11.21

Anna Mavrina
This is most likely some kind of bug)

A
Alex coachman 10.11.21

Bug. You have a house there, or the tower is not rendered. Look at the minimap what is drawn there.

W
Wild rider 10.11.21

I had one anomalous place ... A yellow quest exclamation mark appeared in a puddle (it is marked on the map, southwest of Vronitsa). I fight off the nakers, run up - and there is a bag containing a sword and a saddle.
Spoiler
On the mini-map itself, the icon is not visible, the yy arrow overlaps it. There is no way to get rid of it, only rebooting the old save helped. The bug turned out to be funny. Thought it was related to some broken random quest, but I didn't find it in the guides.

B
Bupycop 10.11.21

Anna Mavrina
You can download the mod, for autoloot, it loots everything, within a radius of 15-30 meters, there are different settings for it, though ...

R
Ramzes181276 10.11.21

Anna Mavrina
These two guys are causing anomalies there!
"... Apostle Andrew was fishing from the pier, and the Savior walked on the water ..."
Spoiler
And this guy helped them:
Spoiler