3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PCHalfFullHD 10.11.21 03:13 pm

Question about summoning myself as a phantom (Dark Souls 3)

I bought "White Crayon" from an old woman in the Temple of Fire, drew "Vasya the Loch" for it in front of the first knight with a red cloak (because I know that many have problems with him). They call me steadily quickly, we clean the location to the bottom, we reach the foggy gate to the boss (sort of like), but it doesn't let me go any further. Those. the one who summoned me runs in there calmly, but does not let me in in any way. The one who summoned summoned another phantom, but he could not enter after him. And so it happened several times - never allowed to see the boss.

What could be the problem? And then I like to help others in sauces, but I can’t complete my honorary mission, because there is nowhere else to go, but it does not return me back (only if I dump myself) without a reward.
10 Comments
Sort by:
D
Duzmond 10.11.21

Anglerfish
Maybe the problem is if your friend didn't watch the boss video then you can't go in, it was like that. If there is another problem then I have not encountered

P
PCHalfFullHD 10.11.21

Duzmond
A, i.e. he must go deep, he should be shown a video and only after that they will launch me? One of the players seemed to run quite far inside; however, it may not be far enough.

A
Antonius2320 10.11.21

Anglerfish
Strangely enough, I'm playing with a friend. we approach the boss, the owner of the coal (player) passes through the fog watching the video and the battle with the boss begins, they tell me about it and warrior blinks. and that's it ... How kind you are helping the players)))

P
PCHalfFullHD 10.11.21

Antonius2320
And he has to run far to the boss before the video? Or does the video start right after the fog?

A
Antonius2320 10.11.21

Anglerfish
Your friend khm brake, you have to run to another door entangled in roots and touch them!

P
PCHalfFullHD 10.11.21

Antonius2320
Yes, these are not friends, but random comrades) They let me go ahead all the time and are afraid to go at the head themselves :) So, probably, they are stupid at the entrance to the boss. Only here xs how to explain to them without a chat, so that they move forward =

A
Antonius2320 10.11.21

Anglerfish
has a checkmark - voice chat, turn it on, suddenly they will hear you. You know, I read such forums and answer people, well, apparently the game is very popular and the "penguins" flew into this game, after which the news of the playground and other sites, I suppose, are already dirtied with questions and problems.

D
Duzmond 10.11.21

Anglerfish
well, yes, on one boss, I went in, it does not appear immediately, and when you reach the end of the hall, my friends could not enter until I reached the door and saw the video

P
PCHalfFullHD 10.11.21

Duzmond
Thanks for the help)

D
Duzmond 10.11.21

Anglerfish
yes nz )