3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Castiel1991 10.11.21 03:13 pm

Crab (Dark Souls 3)

Actually the question is, how to fill up large crabs on the lake? ... well, this is PPC, I tried 4 times and nifiga. Nerves are giving up already)
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey Buvaka 10.11.21

Castiel1991
at close range behind 2-3 pokes dodged, in general, keep as close as possible and better from behind so that the claws do not grab, it is very painful

C
Castiel1991 10.11.21

Sergey Buvaka
I'm trying to stay behind, but this brute is spinning like a whirligig)
I'll go try again

g
gaymersh 10.11.21

Castiel1991
Play with a trainer and do not spoil your nerves !!!

D
Devill666 10.11.21

gaymersh delete the
game

S
Sergey Buvaka 10.11.21

gaymersh delete the
game

S
Sergey Buvaka 10.11.21

Castiel1991
well, he is really tough, but he was able to fill up the only way, this is the safest zone for him

E
Eribira 10.11.21

You can keep the crab at a distance by going around it from the side. When he starts hitting the floor with his claws, you safely hit in the back. Actually, if you kill two crabs, you will get a ring for pyromancy - a weak version - therefore crabs are not very desirable prey

k
kszpo 10.11.21

A crab in the target, close to it and spin counterclockwise, hit it on the back, we stop only when it is behind it, and we are treated there. With this tactic, the crab almost does not hit the Persian, one or two healers are enough. After killing the first, the second will aggro, we repeat the procedure. Everything is simple, only the head can get dizzy.

H
Hereticspb 10.11.21

You just need to be greedy, so that if you have enough pincers, then you do not kill at once. You can get up and dodge and drink. and so you hit from behind while he spits, the most vulnerable moment. I have already adapted and soaked all the crabs at once on a smoldering lake and collected all the `` lights '' (the crossbow turned off) Although I still managed to score a couple with the included hiding behind the trees.