3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dreamfall266 10.11.21 03:13 pm

Hall Key (Dark Souls 3)

Tell me after the murder of the deacon, the knight in the temple gave the key "from the hall with the lift (the deepest dungeon of Lothric in the description) how to get there, where to use ???
7 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

dreamfall266
Look under the second bonfire on Lothric's High Wall.

s
szloy 10.11.21

dreamfall266
remember where Greyrat was, only on the floor above there is a cage

d
dreamfall266 10.11.21

szloy
and found thanks

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

dreamfall266
You will find the ashes of the undertaker in the part of the location where the giant is shooting with huge spears. After you give this ash to the merchant, she will sell the key to this door.

p
pochtipushkin 10.11.21

dreamfall266

Notepad and pen to help =) Seriously, I advise you to write down for yourself all the doors that do not open in the location when you get into it. So there is a guarantee that you will not miss anything. It would immediately become clear which door the key could be from (since in Lothric there are only two doors to which a key is needed, the rest simply represent a cut (open from the other side)).

o
onic 10.11.21

pochtipushkin
Yes, and you also need to write down what they say, a bunch of hints turn out to be not clear at the time when they say it, but clear when you meet it.

p
pochtipushkin 10.11.21

onic
Yes, and you also need to write down what they say, a bunch of hints turn out to be not clear at the time when they speak, but clear when you meet it.

I smell a scent of sarcasm, but maybe it seemed to me =) But in general, I have not yet reached the recording of prompts - laziness. ... ...