3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Faruk123 10.11.21 03:13 pm

when will the storo version be hacked? (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

quantum breake has already been spiraling, but Lark is not yet.
35 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chestir 10.11.21

jekovalov
Larka has the Denuveau defense. but Quantum did not have her campaign)

T
The dmitry disaire 10.11.21

jekovalov
because there is no Denuvo lolka

d
deIIis 10.11.21

In a year, probably wait at the sales for 100 rubles.

F
Faruk123 10.11.21

Author_Nick is also worth dunya in the store?

S
SkyRaider 10.11.21

Regardless of the store where the game is sold, it has Denuvo protection

d
deIIis 10.11.21

SkyRaider
There is no Denuvo in the Store.

S
SkyRaider 10.11.21

If the game does not have Denuveau in its store, then why is there not a single distribution on the torrents, smart guy ?! Don't talk nonsense!

x
x [GAMER] x 10.11.21

SkyRaider
Why haven't Girza been hacked then? Is there Denuvo there too?

S
SkyRaider 10.11.21

And where does Gearza have to do with it if we're talking about Lara? Whether there is Denuveau in it or not, I absolutely do not care! And in general, you can download the original of 2006, since you can't wait to play. The store protection was bypassed in Quantum Break, and the author asks why Lara's protection is not bypassed. But because it has Denuvo! No one will reshape the game into a store, and Denuveau protects the game in Steam and in Store.

Z
ZloY-KaSHaK 10.11.21

Well, there is no denuvka in Quantum, in Lark that is)

s
sergio5321 10.11.21

In short, I waited for a hack, freaked out, bought a gift for 900r, launched Lara, and came out only after 6 hours of play, I would have played longer, my eyes were just starting to hurt)) and so the game is fire, and I never regretted that I bought it))

d
deIIis 10.11.21

SkyRaider
Store is a Store - W10, smart girl.
It can be seen immediately - a blonde.

F
Fee1good 10.11.21

Quantum Break allowed to spin, they did not sew Denuveau and so on. Does anyone really think that the developers just added the pirate's armband.

b
by gangster 10.11.21

Wait like a noble pirate

x
x [GAMER] x 10.11.21

SkyRaider
Not in store version of Denuvo! No!

A
Apokalipsis113 10.11.21

SkyRaider
Regardless of the store where the game is sold, it has Denuvo protection.
Applications from the windows store are not your typical win32 solution. It cannot be started outside the windows store. Therefore, games do not break from there. Only dubious ways of remote activation and other tambourines in the spirit of denuvo.

S
SkyRaider 10.11.21

Well, OK. Believe further that there is no Denuveau in the store version, and I'll go play something while they are naively waiting for a hack. Good luck!

x
x [GAMER] x 10.11.21

SkyRaider
Ok, even if there is Denuvo in the store version, there should still be a way to launch like Quantum Break. After all, the pirated launch of Quantum Break is not an ordinary hacking and reverse engineering of the executable, but bypassing the protection of the store, like offline activation of games with Denuvo, which many people are now talking about. If offline activation to Larka with Denuvo is possible, then bypassing store protection, as in Quantum Break, is also possible. Everything has its time. Girza doesn't have Denuvo, but it hasn't even been launched in the same way yet. Apparently, everything is still in progress.

A
Alexey Chichigin 10.11.21

jekovalov
Because there is no denuvo in quantum break. And in Lark there is, and the protection of the game depends on the game developer himself, and not on the store, as some gifted individuals on this site think, the protection itself is sewn into the game files.

A
Andrey Zolotukhin 10.11.21

I haven’t pirated for so long that I don’t know about these problems of crackers.
I was very pleased that at last they could not hack something, I hope that soon all the developers will start to put this denuvo, and the denuvo itself will be updated and protected.
Shcha pirates will start minus me x)