3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maklakony 10.11.21 03:13 pm

Who should be given medals of the sun? (Dark Souls 3)

I joined the covenant of the warriors of the sun, but I can't figure out who to give the medals to. reached the boss of prince lothric. where could I be missing something? thank you in advance
11 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

Maklakony Statues
in Lothric Castle, in front of the boss:
SpoilerDragon Slayer Armor
Nearby.

M
Maklakony 10.11.21

Raibow Bitard
Can you throw a screen or how to go there? or video?

R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

Maklakony
No, I can't. I have a new character, I haven't reached it yet.

D
Devill666 10.11.21

Maklakony
come on yourself, why, as a little one, you were already told the direction

M
Maklakony 10.11.21

Devill666
Smart guy in the studio? just to write something, where do you come from ...

D
Devill666 10.11.21

Maklakony
from the previous installments of the series, and we don't like people like you. who are not only too lazy to do something themselves, but also do not want to google / do not know how
Spoiler

M
Maklakony 10.11.21

Devill666
Who are you? boors, cattle, who?

D
Devill666 10.11.21

Maklakony
said the same, people past the previous installments of the
ps series would be nice to say thank you for the video

M
Marty52 10.11.21

Devill666
Never mind. New players in DS 3 are generally almost disgusting. They don't know etiquette in PvP, on the forums, stupid topics breed, and even rude when they poke their noses into their lack of independence. Accustomed, in general, that they are driven by the handle everywhere. And this is sad.

D
Devill666 10.11.21

Marty52
It seems to me it depends on the person. but yes, newbies are pissed off. like yesterday. first, I called the boy to ng +, everything was normal at first, he even greeted, after a while of the fight, a mob attacked me, and they beat me together. later, red began to drink, which made me mad, but what a pleasure I got by killing him. after sitting by the fire, I saw his sign again. cleared the neighborhood, summoned him and simply killed him again under the loyd's talisman.
and another situation, too, pissed me off. they call in front of the last boss to a guy with a white phantom, just go to the fog, and a red one flies in, I sit down, showing by my appearance that I won't be ganging three of us, so not only did the red one start hitting me, so the host then kicked out from the world, as I understand it, because I did not help them kill the invader. insulting

M
Marty52 10.11.21

Devill666
It seems to me it depends on the person
Well, of course. You can never guess for sure.

red started hitting me
and this is just an example of an ambiguous situation: it seems that the bastard needs to be punished for ugly behavior, but it seems that honor does not allow the three of us to knead a moron. Of the two evils, the lesser is chosen, but here both options are roughly equivalent, so the one that got into the head first is chosen.