3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elisiie 10.11.21 03:13 pm

Desolation (Dark Souls 3)

What is it and how to remove it? (if you need to clean up)))
14 Comments
Sort by:
A
AleXStein 10.11.21

Elisiie
at death you will become hollow, as in the previous parts. affects getting a good ending. be healed by the keeper in the temple of fire. if you gave her soul from the tower

E
Elisiie 10.11.21

AleXStein is
clear, but in general it is worth being treated?))

J
Jamashi 10.11.21

AleXStein
and you do not know if I raised the level of the pilgrim 5 times, he died, some kind of girl appeared and now his place is bariz, she will not disappear anywhere? Or is there something else that needs to be done?)

A
AleXStein 10.11.21

Jamashi
is as it should be. storyline to a good ending. but if you recover from the devastation, she will not talk to you and will leave, constipation ending

J
Jamashi 10.11.21

AleXStein is
clear that is, I did everything right now, does the current not treat the label?

A
AleXStein 10.11.21

Jamashi
http://gameguidesbook.ru/kak-poluchit-slozhnuyu-luchshuyu-kontsovku-uzurpatsiya-ognya.html/ here, read it if you want, and then suddenly you will be wrong where

J
Jamashi 10.11.21

AleXStein

E
Elisiie 10.11.21

AleXStein
And there the aunt gives we are looking for 4500, this is not a type of treatment but a reset of devastation?

A
AleXStein 10.11.21

Elisiie
also can't be used if you want an ending. healing and using these stones to release devastation breaks the path to "usurpation of fire"

s
smoke64 10.11.21

Elisiie
There is a sewer in the settlement of the undead, where the skeletons first come across, the key is needed there, I don't remember where it lies, you can see the wiki. There is an altar there, you can forgive your sins and cancel the devastation for 4200, I already go there twice for therapy. Yes, this is only a reset, then it accumulates again. Aaa remembered where the key is, in short, you need to agree with a giant archer who shoots at the cemetery, he will no longer shoot at you and you can safely cheat the cemetery, you will find coal for the maid in the temple, and she will have a key to the sewer for 2000, + the assortment will be updated goods + in the sewer you can find a girl who will trade in miracles

E
Elisiie 10.11.21

AleXStein
it does not cancel anything, there are a couple of topics on the forum, if you uncheck the tag, then that chick pushes a dialogue in which she says that you refused her services that and so on, but this is just a reset to 0 as I understand it

A
AleXStein 10.11.21

Elisiie
read on English. there it is written in normal language that any action that cancels the devastation and removes the mark breaks the ending

E
Elisiie 10.11.21

AleXStein
dropped for 4500, walked around the location, 35 again, the chick is still in place and talking in the same way

A
AleXStein 10.11.21

Elisiie
well then you're in luck, congratulations. but the official wiki won't lie