3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Regori 10.11.21 03:13 pm

Blacksmith (Dark Souls 3)

What to do? Accidentally killed a blacksmith in the temple (threw a kukri at him), he was resurrected, but now he does not want to talk to me, he says he is busy, how to fix it?
7 Comments
Sort by:
v
vitarr 10.11.21

they say sins can be praised here at a statue of some kind, google on this topic

X
Xantik156 10.11.21

http://darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Velka+the+Goddess+of+Sin

C
Crab4ihun 10.11.21

sins are forgiven at the statue in the undead settlement in the sewers, oh for this you need to buy a key from the grandmother in the temple of fire, then go directly opposite the boss tree, holding on to the right side there will be a staircase and somewhere there will be a passage in the sewer, there are also rats exit to the 3rd bonfire

C
Co-pilot Drinkins 10.11.21

Sanya Pshonkin
And what does "ask for cleansing" mean? I asked for 3 100 souls, but I did not notice any effect

P
PRIVA 10.11.21

God, what a stupidity! in Bloodburn, they stupidly reappeared if they were soaked! and then there are still some sins! finish it off and that's it

R
Regori 10.11.21

PRIVA
I have killed him twice already, he still does not speak to me, he has already killed the tree, now there is a huge hole, there is an altar at the bottom, but he has already presented everything and now there is nothing to do there, he has already given the soul of the guardian, the grandmother has the key to this bought, where else is this statue?

P
PRIVA 10.11.21

she is in the basement where the sewer is! where are the women with buckets. there it seems you can be overcast and ok.