3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Philip Gorin 10.11.21 03:13 pm

Problem with calculating DPS and weapon damage. (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Today, while playing, I came across a very incomprehensible situation, knocked out an M1A sniper for myself, and then put it in the second slot, in the first there was an AK-74. After I put it in the second slot, Kalash's DPS changed, roughly speaking, now when I just swap them, their DPS increases, then decreases, what can it be, and how to fix it? Also, the changes in the main damage of the weapon stopped showing. For example, the Caduceus had 13k in stock, hung everything gold on it, and the same 13k damage remained. Who faced this problem, please respond, and how did you solve it and how it can be caused ?!
Some say that this may be due to the set of clothes, I have them.
5 Comments
Sort by:
C
CiaphasCain 10.11.21

It seems to be a bug with numbers when changing equipment. when you re-enter the game, the numbers will change

P
Philip Gorin 10.11.21

CiaphasCain
The fact is that I rebooted more than once, no sense, everything remains as it was, the damage does not change, and when you change to the slots, the dps changes.

K
Kerry_Good 10.11.21

I saw the same bug, it is not known how to deal with it ...

L
Lubber 10.11.21

Philip Gorin wrote:
Who faced this problem, please respond, and how did you solve it
? The display of parameters in the top panel (above the inventory) was buggy from the start and will continue to be. Fortunately, this is only a visual bug. And set clothes have nothing to do with it - it was before them. In my opinion, weapon talents and gear talents are incorrectly taken into account. It usually helped me to look in the Character tab - there are more accurate parameters, although there is also a problem with regard to weapons - sometimes the parameters of the first and second weapons are mixed. But this changes simply by changing the weapon in the hands back and forth.
Regarding
Philip Gorin wrote:
For example, Caduceus has 13k in stock, he hung everything gold on it, and the same 13k damage remained.
I do not understand what is meant by "main damage"? Damage per shot? Why should he have changed? It seems like it only changes with a + damage store, why then write "all gold" here? I understand, if it was written "I hung a magazine with + damage in an empty slot, but the damage from a shot did not change" ... In
general, my advice: weapons at level 30 do not change so often (unfortunately), so just go to the Shooting Range and see the real damage of the weapon (with and without mods), or compare the two barrels.

P
Philip Gorin 10.11.21

Lubber
Thanks for a very complete answer!) I figured out something for myself.