3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Opened 10.11.21 03:13 pm

havel armor (Dark Souls 3)

I saw on the video people already in the havel armor, but on the English wiki she is not there, who will tell me where she is?
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
AleXStein 10.11.21

Opened
well, maybe from the very havela and knocked out that in the secret location the peak of the dragon

C
Crab4ihun 10.11.21

you need to find the secret loka Dragon's Peak, there you find Havel (well, or the one who wears his clothes) he will be in the location after killing the wyvern, he will fill the dragon there, you kill him - you return to the location of the wolf covenant (there is a big Old wolf) in the swamps which , there will be an elevator, there will be a location with a demon, and somewhere there will be this set

B
Blood suslik 10.11.21

And then you can tell me where the Dragon Blood Knight's Set is, maybe it is also lying somewhere behind the bushes. And then at the peak of the dragon, nothing falls from them.

C
Crab4ihun 10.11.21

Blood Suslik
in Dragon's Peak, again, after the wyvern, a phantom will immediately respawn in the dragon's set, kill him and the set will lie on the corpse on which this emotion was picked up for the dragon's peak

B
Blood suslik 10.11.21

Thank
you Sanya Pshonkin .