3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Badydysch 07.11.19 11:20 am

Flights (Might and Magic: Heroes 7)

Hi all. I have been reading a lot but your case is not directly found. Bought the game, I basically liked it, after 3 break hero I got was huge. The General sense is this. Game crashes without any errors, at different times, but in 90% of cases at the moment when I combine just purchased the units with his army. Two scenarios have already ruined that. I understand that the game has a wildly zabagovannaya but suddenly there are some pieces of treatment. Play 4K at all maximum settings. Iron the top, it 8700k i7, 32gb ram and rtx 2080ti and performance here is clearly not with it. I don't know what to do. Liked the game but these crashes are killing me.
Jokes about weak iron is not worth it)))
7 Comments
Sort by:
I
IvanoffSerg 07.11.19

If you bought the game, then write to their tech support. I also bought this game in 2015. This acquisition considered the worst your purchase under the games)) and wrote about the brow with tech support after quite a long correspondence with him. After advice like and the wheels knocked?, and the windshield wiped?, and that wouldn't start? he hinted to me to reinstall Windows (I have a license Win7x64). It is strange that for so many years, the situation has not changed.
I sympathize with you, bro, I though the plot managed to pass, the problems I started in the supplements.

I
IvanoffSerg 07.11.19

Well, Yes, and your hardware there is of course nothing to do with it. My computer is two times weaker at its a maybe three, but normally all playing.
It is their flaws, manufacturers. After that the acquisition trying to download games with torrents.
I'm sorry, hurt to the quick!

I
Ilya Badydysch 07.11.19

I thought for so many years modified. But in the end nothing. The benefit took for the 500r just

I
Ilya Badydysch 07.11.19

The tech support said that the blame for the audio driver and agrarian just for vin7 and 10 are not officially supported

I
IvanoffSerg 07.11.19

And I'm in early access in 2015 gave about two thousand. Abidna, Yes?))
Went through all the fun of early access: the heroes jump backwards, then after the next patches loss of experience, skill points and spells from the book:
Spoiler

I
Ilya Badydysch 07.11.19

IvanoffSerg
In short, the game hat in technical terms. And the little castle

I
IvanoffSerg 07.11.19

Yeah, a hat. Sixth characters with the dynasty weapons and abilities much better, IMHO. This game I also bought and have no regrets: these dynastic gadgets and can hack, and without them it's a different game...
https://store.steampowered.com/sub/27463/