3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KakTyCeHok 10.11.21 03:18 pm

Does pci express 3.0 support Intel core i7 2600 processor?

Does pci express 3.0 support Intel core i7 2600 processor?
The mat-board boots the system and gives you a password, but the image from the video card does not go to the monitor. So I think it supports this video card (PCI-E 2048MB ASUS "STRIX-GTX950-DC2-2GD5-GAMING").
22 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dart-Moul 10.11.21

KakTyCeHok What is
your mother?

R
Ryazancev 10.11.21

KakTyCeHok
everything should work for you (PCI-E 3.0 support has nothing to do with it). There may be a problem with the driver in the system. Describe in more detail how this situation turned out.

A
ARM_SERJ 10.11.21

Only starting from the eve bridge platform.

M
MunchkiN 616 10.11.21

1 this processor does not support the e3 standard but should work with any devices of this type in native compatibility mode.
The second reason for such troubles is the kernel built into the processor. however, I do not have such pitches and the problem is unknown to me. It is necessary to dig information in the direction of disabling the built-in graphics core and changing the startup priorities of express devices in this case, vidyuhi.
and so the bug seems to be frequent when they change one vidyuhu to another while the pitch is energized.

K
KakTyCeHok 10.11.21

SpoilerMother: ASUS Sabertooth P67
Bios: Sabertooth P67 BIOS 3602
Percent: Intel Core i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz
RAM: 4 gb (2X2Gb)
Video: PCI-E 2048MB ASUS "STRIX-GTX950-DC2-2GD5-GAMING"
HSDD:
1 ) ST3200AS
2) TOHIBADTACA200
3) WDC WD10EZEX-08M2NA0
------------
I read reviews from windows 10 insiders (I am an insider myself), and there are complaints / reviews about the work of the windows 10 system with video cards nVidia, that firewood fly off with vidyakh, and vidyahi stop working.
I first started this problem with an nVidia GeForce GTX 570 video card.

D
Dart-Moul 10.11.21

KakTyCeHok did
you power the vidyuhu? 6-pin or 8-pin

K
KakTyCeHok 10.11.21

Dart-Moul
energized naturally! I tried both standard connectors from the power supply unit and additional wires.
The mother of Sabertooth p67 has a red light next to the PCI slot on the left above it.

R
Ryazancev 10.11.21

KakTyCeHok
T.E. Do you have an image before the system boots?

K
KakTyCeHok 10.11.21

No. The monitor is silent (as if they had disconnected it from the system unit), but the system boots completely, and even gives you a password to enter the system

R
Ryazancev 10.11.21

If the monitor is silent and you can't even get into the BIOS, then the problem is with the hardware. 10 ka has nothing to do with it. Fuck knows how your built-in vidyuha works in percent, there are no outputs on the motherboard. And perhaps switching video devices in the BIOS would help. I had this with the built-in video card, at least when the wrong mode is in the BIOS.

K
KakTyCeHok 10.11.21

Ryazancev
But with nVidia GeForce GTX 570, there are no problems, the BIOS boots everything okay, but it is worth installing firewood, the monitor disconnects from the system and says there is no power. And in this vidyah it does not load anything on the monitor at all.

R
Ryazancev 10.11.21

KakTyCeHok
Very similar to the 950 graphics card malfunctioning. Any video card should display an image when loading! It is necessary to stick it in another computer (CHECK)!

K
KakTyCeHok 10.11.21

Ryazancev
There would have been such an opportunity long ago, would have done it.

G
GG4 10.11.21

KakTyCeHok
If there are no problems with the 570, then there are 3 options. Either I didn’t plug the 950 to the end, or I connected the monitor to the wrong connector on it, or it’s faulty.

n
nominar 10.11.21

There is an option to break in the BIOS, and disable the built-in kernel, well, you put the monitor on the wrong dvi.

G
GG4 10.11.21

nominar
There is no need to break anything there, when you install a video card, the built-in core is automatically disabled.

K
KakTyCeHok 10.11.21

GG4
There are no problems before installing firewood on the 570, after which the monitor goes out, as if it were disconnected from the video card.

w
warp 37 10.11.21

PCI-E 3.0 support only appeared in Ivy Bridge. But the card should work, the interface is backward compatible.

R
Rad1k 10.11.21

KakTyCeHok
There was a similar problem, can help http://forums.playground.ru/hardware/processor/780ti_na_i5_2500k-821525/

K
KakTyCeHok 10.11.21

The problem was in the video card that I had, namely the GeForce GTX 570. She was screwed by the mother, and therefore did not see the new video card and did not allow to install firewood on the ATi radeon HD 3870 and gtx 570.
Now everything was transferred to the new mother ASRock Pro3 Gen3 and the system booted normally. But the firewood is still through WU on the Geforce gtx 570. Now I will upgrade to Windows 10 v14257, and then I will unsubscribe in the topic, since I can see it, but I will install the firewood after updating the system.
Updating the message: Firewood was installed through the WU system, since I now do not trust the installers from the off site. Rebooted and everything is fine. The problem is solved completely, thanks to all for the advice.