3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZiZu Zankercu 10.11.21 03:18 pm

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt stopped starting

after installing sweetfx, the witcher stopped starting, the process hangs in the manager, but the game does not start. deleted suite, sense 0 ...
what to do? I do not want to reinstall.
PS The integrity of the files in the incentive checked - the steam says everything is ok.
Steam license (there are all DLS)
mods except for the suite - no.
14 Comments
Sort by:
P
Prometeo 10.11.21

delete sweet files, that's all ...

F
Fraddid1 10.11.21

ZiZu Zankercu Little
data, what kind of Windows? This program works on x86 and writes changes to the d3d.dll library. It can add a new type of anti-aliasing, most likely there is a conflict between game libraries and cannot start, try replacing d3d.dll, if it does not help, reinstalling will have to.

K
Kraicher 10.11.21

ZiZu Zankercu Not every Sweet FH works correctly with the game. Personally, I use Sweet - reshade_sweetfx_k_putt_e_config_1.2
And I have never experienced any problems. And I had your case with GTA 5 (tried different suites), and Fraddid1 correctly says, d3d.dll changes. I think I'll have to reinstall the game. And what are the problems.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 10.11.21

completely changed files from suites (d3d, re-shades, etc.) did not help, I had to reinstall.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 10.11.21

Fraddid1
what other program? suite is not a program, but an ordinary script and it does not matter which Windows is 86 or 64. The
only difference between 64 and 86 is that 64 has more potential and it supports a larger amount of RAM, therefore it is recommended to put suite or enb on 64 Windows. that's all, and this does not mean that the suite will not go to 64.

PS I have 7 x 64 wines

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 10.11.21

in short, reinstallation did not help either. this never happened, so that even after reinstalling the game would not start, and the license, and not some kind of clumsy repack ...
if anyone knows the witcher's branch in the Windows registry, tell me. if not, then I will not jump with a tambourine, I will throw it out and forget.

K
Kraicher 10.11.21

ZiZu Zankercu
It cannot be that the Witcher does not start from scratch. Something in your system. Either clean or reinstall.
PS And try to install the repack, from Khatab v 1.12.1. And check the launch. I reinstalled The Witcher many times (due to updates and DLC) and there were no problems.
And the branch is HKEY_LOCAL_MASHINE - SOFTWFRE - Wow6432Node - Gog.com. Uninstall this Gog.com, and reinstall the game. All the same, it is interesting to get to the truth.

M
Mikhail Terekhov 10.11.21

ZiZu Zankercu
I had this. Launched through a shortcut on the desktop, the process was launched in the manager, but the game did not open. He healed, throwing the computer for 15 minutes, and on his return he already came to life and started the game on his own. Try to wait 30 minutes, it might help. Seriously.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 10.11.21

Mikhail Terekhov
and so every time? no thanks.
Kraicher
I have a different path in the registry, but I have a Steam license and not from Gogi. I will look for.

K
Kraicher 10.11.21

ZiZu Zankercu
Look for traces and clean up in AppData (Local, Roaming) as well as in ProgramData. These are hidden files.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 10.11.21

Kraicher
helped Ccleaner by uninstalling the game using it, not Steam.
now the game starts normally.
Thank you all for your advice on this issue.

K
Kraicher 10.11.21

ZiZu Zankercu
Well, thank God, I solved the problem. Congratulations. )
PS I did not use Ccleaner as an uninstaller (otherwise I use it), but I use Revo Uninstaller.

T
TheKep 10.11.21

not a shaman with a button accordion, better download the repack from torrents, reinstall and play in pleasure, because mods can also break the game.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 10.11.21

TheKep
makes sense for me to download some kind of ragged repack, if I have a license? Moreover, the mods are the same as on the license, as on the pirate. so it makes no sense to put any nasty things on the computer.