3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Larry666 10.11.21 03:18 pm

What's the best suit? (Assassin's Creed 3)

I wear a regular blue suit. I also love the colonial assassin's costume.
58 Comments
Sort by:
H
HeythamEK 10.11.21

Stranneek
I wore everything from time to time, but only from a thirst for variety. In the end, he again put on a standard, standard white color.

A
AyCtims 10.11.21

Don't care what suit? I always like the one that is given out, and after not buying anything

I
IMHOTAB 10.11.21

Achilles costume, standard, Kidd costume

N
Nefesh 10.11.21

I like the standard one, I walk in it, sometimes I paint in a different color.

n
nerevarin2013 10.11.21

The prince of Persia is a true assassin, and Altair, Ezio and Connor are three costumed cocks

K
Konnor555 10.11.21

Advancer13
i like colonial

L
Larry666 10.11.21

Konnor555
I like it too, but do you know why I chose the classic one? In the colonial, I do not like this kokoshnik and the chopped-off horsehair, it must be long.

A
Advancer13 10.11.21

Throughout the game I go to the traditional colonial. In principle, the original one is also not bad, but it has 2 drawbacks: If you dyed the suit, then the rollers still show blue, and the second drawback: it annoys me that the suit itself is beautiful, and the pants are made of some rags (yes, the shoes are the same ). And the colonial outfit has one drawback: instead of a hood, I don't even know what to call it. But in this outfit, no passer-by would have guessed that he was an Indian (apart from the fact that he had a bow). But today I liked this headdress, and for me it began to look better than the hood. And everything else in this outfit is clear. Especially I like the boots.
Ps I don't remember the original costume at all.

L
Laysik_One 10.11.21

Advancer13
As you say the rags are part of the Indian costume. After all, Achilles had only the upper part of the suit. Therefore, there is nothing strange here. And then it's a matter of taste.

M
MC_Black 10.11.21

All suits (except for the main one) do not have a quiver with arrows at the back. Therefore, I do not like them.

D
Dark Alchemist 10.11.21

The standard is the most normal.

A
Advancer13 10.11.21

Laysik_One
I'm not saying that this is strange .. This is exactly a matter of taste

L
Larry666 10.11.21

Advancer13
It's just that the colonial costume that you like looks prettier or something, and the standard one is different, and it was not made according to the laws of fashion. are two different styles. they cannot be compared. I like the standard one, some like the others.

D
Demonakor 10.11.21

they are two different styles. they cannot be compared.
Since they cannot be compared, why did you create a theme about the best suit?

PS: The best comes from comparison.

L
Larry666 10.11.21

Demonakor
I wanted them to say which is the best, not to compare them. Forget it though!

M
Makc_97 10.11.21

I have 3 favorite costumes: 1. The standard assassin costume 2. The Aquila captain in which Connor goes out to sea 3. The Kidd costume that we find on Oak Island.

T
TopFuckingGames 10.11.21

Kidd costume + Altair costume

n
nirvana12 10.11.21

Standard.

a
alex 4706 10.11.21

Ezio costume

D
Demon-inkvizitor 10.11.21

Ezio is the clearest)