3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zirg31 10.11.21 03:18 pm

PC vs. PS4 (Dark Souls 3)

Never played ds on ps4 only on pc tell me who played. where is it more convenient to play the keyboard or gamepad? and is it worth buying on ps4 or better on pc?
40 Comments
Sort by:
F
Faust_58 10.11.21

For me, it's more convenient on the gamepad. Another question: if you did not hold it in your hands at all, then how long will you get used to it before enjoying the game? Having both ps4 and pc, I bought it on a computer and will play dualshock.

R
Rooough 10.11.21

If you don't get used to the pad, take the pad and connect it to the PC, well, like children by God ...

N
Nikolay Kivenorb 10.11.21

zirg31
You definitely need to play on a gamepad. Buying is up to you. I would buy it on a pc, although I have both consoles, since there it is just 2 times cheaper.

R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

If it's all about a gamepad, then you don't have to buy a console for that. The DSIII is cheaper on a PC though.

J
Joker_ha_ha_ha 10.11.21

If your PC gives out better performance and better graphics than PS4, play on PC with dualshock.

S
Sias 10.11.21

Pre-order was made in incentive. I will play on a gamepad.

C
Cineraus 10.11.21

Why a console? I bought a gamepad, connected a computer to a TV camera and voila, a console simulator, only more functions = D

f
fOXY9 10.11.21

1080p 60 fps, I think the choice is obvious.
I will play on an xbox 360 pad.
Spoiler

E
EvgenyDMT 10.11.21

zirg31
Why is it difficult to buy a gamepad for a pc?

S
Stiratel 2010 10.11.21

zirg31
Of course PS 4. There are much more people than on a PC playing. Well, if you, of course, jerk off on the grafon, then definitely take the PC version.

z
zirg31 10.11.21

EvgenyDMT
for the sake of 1 game does not make sense to buy a gamepad on a pc.

z
zirg31 10.11.21

Raibow Bitard
my friend and I want to buy in half there 2k comes out from a person as an incentive. but I don't know where to play on a TV set with a gamepad or on a monitor with a keyboard. I do not like to connect a dualshok to my computer.

R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

zirg31
Well, you can play on a PC and through a TV set and with a gamepad.

z
zirg31 10.11.21

Raibow Bitard
so if I take it on the PC, I'll play with the keyboard. why bother, then all) if on a TV set with a gamepad it is easier for me on ps4 to take prices the same here and there.

R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

zirg31
Nehrina are the same! On Steam 2k, and on PSN 4k.

J
Joker_ha_ha_ha 10.11.21

zirg31
Take it where it is more convenient for you. I personally have a telly opposite the computer and hdmi along the wall from the computer to the telly goes, the gamepad is inserted into the computer and play on the couch in front of the telly. And what iron do you have? If it gives out the same 30 and no more than on the console, then take it on the curling iron, of course, and if it goes to 60 then think about it.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 10.11.21

I bought it in Steam. Gamepad from 360 x.

u
urist666 10.11.21

PS4, because what will happen with the optimization on the PC is unknown. And so I bought it, turned it on and play for fun with a gamepad on the TV without any dancing with tambourines.

C
Cgen 10.11.21

Take on ps4.

J
Joker_ha_ha_ha 10.11.21

Raibow Bitard
For two, you can take in PSN and share. In general, I bought a Bloodbourne account for 300 rubles, there was still antille down, it was true English, and the anch collection was completely Russian, I put everything on download, went into my account and play, all trophies fall, everything works.