3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladislav Igorevich 10.11.21 03:18 pm

A question for those who imported [SPOILERS] (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

People, I have 2 questions:
1. I read somewhere that in the 3rd Witcher you can meet Siegfried, is that so? For from the confirmation of this I found only a mention of him, but not of him personally.
2. If you pass for neutrality in the 1st part, Siegfried will live, but will he meet in the 2nd part? On the Internet, they write that only when passing for the order you can meet
Spoiler PS: I'm not a Siegfridofanatic, I just think to replay the series and to save everyone to the maximum (I don't want to sacrifice Yaevinniy, he is close in spirit)
17 Comments
Sort by:
r
raganrok 10.11.21

Siegfried will appear in the 2nd part towards the end of the game, in Lock Muin. But, only if you sided with the order in the 1st part of the game and imported the saves into the 2nd. Otherwise, it is dead by default. In the 3rd part it is not

R
Ryogi Shiki 10.11.21

1. in the dlc "hearts of stone" there will be a mention of Siegfried, if he became a master
2. in the second part, in front of the lock-muinne castle, the order of the burning rose will be camped, headed by Siegfried, if he became a master

V
Vladislav Igorevich 10.11.21

raganrok
Nikotinoz_
I know when Siegfried will meet in the 2nd part, I am interested in something else.
The first question was answered, thanks.
There is only this: if I pass for neutrality, will it be in the second part?
And yes, I see that you write "if he became a master", but nevertheless, I am interested in a 100% answer. Those who have already checked this

r
raganrok 10.11.21

Vladislav Igorevich
I answered that too. Read it again.

S
Shiroichirou 10.11.21

I was neutral in the first, did not kill Siegfried, nor Yaevin, but I did not meet him in the second

V
Vladislav Igorevich 10.11.21

Shiroichirou
Thank you)

.Chiken 10.11.21

Geralt_Riviyckiy
Only now he says "Yarpen Zigrin" xD

B
Bupycop 10.11.21

Geralt_Riviyckiy
Loud- speaking nickname, and information and knowledge about the witcher's universe is 0.

B
Bupycop 10.11.21

Geralt_Riviyckiy
What does the nickname have to do with it? It would have nothing to do with it if he did not touch the witcher's universe, but it just so happened that he directly touches, all the more, this universe, about which, apparently, you have knowledge, like a novice player, I suppose you don't have any books read and the previous 2 parts did not pass, but already an ardent fan of the witcher) in which all profiles are studded with avatars from the universe of the witcher. Even in the incentive of Hjalmar's avatar ...

G
Geralt_Riviyckiy 10.11.21

Bupycop
How do you know that I am a beginner player? Besides, I went through all 2 parts including 3, I have not read books about the witcher, but this does not mean that I do not know anything about him and as you put it "an ardent fan" you are not at me I really like the Witcher universe, but that doesn't mean that I'm ready to go crazy over it.

S
Stribogg 10.11.21

Bupycop
Let me - and what, you can be "already an ardent fan" only by surely fulfilling certain conditions: read all the books and play all the parts?

B
Bupycop 10.11.21

Stribogg
To create accounts with the nickname "Geralt_Riviyckiy" and at least having an avatar on pg and in the incentive, is that not enough? And the most offensive thing is that such a person, even quoting a line from the game, is rudely confusing it with another character.

B
Bupycop 10.11.21

Geralt_Riviycky
From there, that you could not quote correctly the name of the character about whom it was, gave an answer on this issue, and then erased your comments.

S
Stribogg 10.11.21

Bupycop
Well, the guy just discovered the Witcher universe, becoming a fan of the third game, this is the Wild Hunt forum, isn't it? But, in fact, the forum The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt? ))
And humans can be fans of this game, not being fans of Sapkowski's books, or am I already misunderstanding something? =))
I personally consider myself a fan of the Wild Hunt. Once I read books for a long time, I was not impressed, I vomited from the Polish television series, too, and the second witcher passed only because he fell in love with the third.

B
Bupycop 10.11.21

Stribogg
Only I doubt that you are capable of confusing Karl Varese (Tesak) with Zoltan, for example.

S
Sergey_CH 10.11.21

Siegfried can be found in the deck of cards for gwent :) no more

V
VampireRaziel 10.11.21

I personally liked the books more than the game ... But the taste and color of all the soap is different)))) The main thing that I understood is that a person who has not read books will never understand the whole essence of the witcher's story ... Take the same Ciri for example ... The player who has not read the books will not really understand what kind of character it is and who she is in general, since not in one of the parts of the witcher she is almost never mentioned, only in the third there is a little description and that is muddy.