3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JABA AZAZINA 10.11.21 03:18 pm

bug with keyboard (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I don't know what to call it ... some kind of mini-bug. In general, sometimes some strange crap happens in the game, for example, you can't call Roach (pressing X does not lead to anything, and reassigning the keys does not help) or Geralt refuses to dive. Only restarting the game helps. It certainly doesn’t bother me much .. but at times it makes me mad. Can I fix it somehow? And just for everyone - the problem is not in the keyboard, because it has already changed, but the bugs remain.
11 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roy jons 10.11.21

Nathan-Explosion Explosion
Try reinstalling the game may help

H
Hattack 10.11.21

Bugs are not in the keyboard. To all of the above, you can add the Herald's unstoppable run.
And reinstalling is not an option here.

D
DreamZed 10.11.21

the same bullshit. reinstalling the game didn't help me. waiting for Enchantted Edition)

J
JABA AZAZINA 10.11.21

Hattack
Yes, I know that the problem is not in the keyboard, I just did not know what to call it. And there was no endless running yet, but Quen watched the endless action.

M
Mystic_Fox 10.11.21

It's not about the keyboard, but about the game, the same thing happens on the joystick.

V
VsynC 10.11.21

I only had this with the Call of Roach ... Only restarting the game helps)

J
JABA AZAZINA 10.11.21

VsynC
broke through my bugs yesterday. At first, in Caer Trolde, it hung in the air, as if it was falling (and it was in a tunnel near the castle, next to a quick transition), then somehow teleported itself during the battle ... under the very sharp, into the water. Well, the call of Roach, but this bug somehow went away without restarting the game

m
m_roma 10.11.21

I have a bug with a block. Enemies are attacking. Stands with a block and that's it, not a sign, you can't not hit, (it especially poured out sideways during a fight with a basilisk, he spits with poison, not only did he take half of the hp from the first blow, and the poison took the rest) There were also problems with diving and endless running and prying, as well as the instinct itself works, the reboot heals everything, but spoils the whole mood

A
Andrey210388 10.11.21

This is not a bug, but a jamb in the game itself)

S
Stribogg 10.11.21

hmm .. And I thought that one of me had such glitches, and since 1.12.1 .. Geralt does not want to dive, then a sign is imposed, then it is no longer Klava, but the left mouse button, does not want to beat anyone))) ) It does not happen often, but it happens ... It is treated by restarting the game.

D
DrDurov 10.11.21

Stribogg
I had a diving bug when before that I flopped into the water with a sword in my hands, then I could not dive until I took out my sword again.