3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeadTrash 10.11.21 03:18 pm

Arnie's quest chain. (Dark Souls 3)

Comrades, members of the forum help anyone with what they can! You really need to know! I understand correctly, if you find Arnie in the tomb of the cartus at the beginning of the location and at its end (near the suspension bridge), in both places, after talking to her (him) in succession and then kill the boss of Volnir's location. After that, going down to the lake (hidden loka) will I find Horace? Can I kill him? and will I continue Arnie's quest chain? Or should I kill Horace before killing Wolnir?

PS
Thank you for your detailed answer.
5 Comments
Sort by:
D
Devill666 10.11.21

DeadTrash
hit the man, go to the snow loka. talk to her at church. kill the boss in the same place. talk to yuri. go further. perform the ceremony, you won

R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

DeadTrash
http://ru.darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/Anri_from_Astora

D
DeadTrash 10.11.21

Devill666 So
my sequence is correct? And what will happen after I have already subtracted). I was interested in the correct sequence! I would not want to kill Horace and earn myself a bad reputation on his (her) side and whether I can continue the chain with her (him) in the church.

a
aliser 10.11.21

guys accidentally died Henry in the catacombs ... After the death of Horace did not have time to talk to Henri. Skeletons attacked and he fell into the abyss (Took his sword ... now he won't appear?

c
callmegod 10.11.21

if aliser died, then no.