3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wicitor 10.11.21 03:18 pm

Kocopykoe build? (Diablo 2)

Hello everyone, some time ago there was a Kocopykoe magpie on ck classics (90+ lvl, top magpie ladder, almost top among all). What build did she play? Guess Blizzard 20, supports 60, craftsmen 20, statick field 1, teleport 1? So something else? Clothes are also interesting, but I don't think there are screenshots.
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanchez ramirez 10.11.21

Of course, I will tell everything to the first person I meet. In general, listen to what I say: 20 blizzards, 20 fireballs, 20 teapots, 12 tiliports, 17 statics, the rest is in chilling armor. I don't remember my clothes already, I deleted everything. I just remember there was a shard and a tover shield with three diamonds.

T
The boss 10.11.21

wicitor
There are no builds in Diablo 2

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

Of course, I will tell everything to the first person I meet.
wicitor, everyone probably doesn’t care - I’ve heard that it was not without ES. otherwise - the usual close. here it is much more important to be very persistent .. oh, purposeful. and be sure to persuade 1-2 friends to join together.
and if you are not going to fill 93-94, then why do you need this info? :-)

w
wicitor 10.11.21

I’m not going to swing a magpie on c and I’m not going to play q2 again. It just suddenly became interesting, can anyone remember.

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

wicitor,: D

I
Immense 10.11.21

wicitor wrote:
can anyone remember
Obsessed
Do you remember your first Persian on pg? :)

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

Immense, nope. :-) I don't even remember the last one! ;-P
I xs , is it for everyone (you will), but my memory is already naughty, in some places. :-)

I
Immense 10.11.21

Obsessed
Obsessed wrote:
my memory is already
playing naughty Bring Lenin back to the profile picture then :) Although Dotsen also remembers here, he does not remember :)

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

Immense, yes, the Associate Professor is more in the subject. ; D and if a photo of Lenin, then the one that shortly before his death (in Gorki) ;-P

k
kibor_g 10.11.21

Obsessed
Spoiler
Niblogodori !-)

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

kibor_g, * niblogodoryu *: I can google myself !!!!! 1; (