3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Doile 10.11.21 03:18 pm

Information is needed about the devastation. (Dark Souls 3)

Guys, there is a question. Got hollow to get the 4th ending. So, is there any analogue of the ring of the dead in 3 parts to look like a man when you are hollow?
15 Comments
Sort by:
A
AleXStein 10.11.21

Doile is
not, because the image of the hollow in this part is just a cosmetic effect.

M
MsKobel 10.11.21

AleXStein
Agree

D
Doile 10.11.21

AleXStein
Then a slightly different question. If I have already received all 5 dark symbols and Yoel is dead, can I use the cleansing stone? I mean, won't I block my access to the 4th ending? (I didn't quite understand what it is called "Lord of the Void" or "Usurpation of Fire")

S
SvichA 10.11.21

The stone of purification or purification from the keeper of the fire seals the ending

W
Went181 10.11.21

The effect is not only cosmetic - phantoms invade much more often.

D
Doile 10.11.21

Can anyone confirm? That is, you want the 4th ending, so you can't use the stone of cleansing until the very end?

D
Devill666 10.11.21

SvichA
stone of purification - simply resets the appearance and the level of devastation. and the keeper removes the dark mark from the inventory. from which it follows that only a crap can change the ending back

M
Maxximka_UA 10.11.21

Doile
Well, the keeper of the fire heals the marks - according to the ending of the nut, and from the comrade-in-arms of Yoel, a stone is bought for 4.5k souls, which only nullifies the devastation, which is then replenished with each death - accordingly, this does not affect the ending. Moreover, when you are being cured by the keeper of the fire, Yoel's companion says - like that you refused our services and the like and says goodbye to the main character.

S
SvichA 10.11.21

Devill666
For when you go for this ending, DO NOT cure your Dark Sigil or do anything with Purging Stones. You are gonna look like beef jerky the whole game (hollow form) but just cover it up with some armor and you'll be all good and never notice it
people check, so that the stone can not be too
simple sense to take risks and break the ending

D
Doile 10.11.21

Listen, what about Welkie? She, too, can reset the devastation.

M
Maxximka_UA 10.11.21

Doile
Well, it works like a stone, only it is cheaper there - 2700 souls, if I'm not mistaken.

D
Doile 10.11.21

Maxximka_UA
There is such

Can anyone else who knows? I would not want to screw up such an ending.

M
Marty52 10.11.21

SvichA
Well, I'm human too. And I used the cleansing stone before the end of the game. The devastation was zero, but I got a dark ending, so bullshit is what "people checked" there.

Doile I
guarantee that the ending will deteriorate if, and only if, you heal with the Keeper or Velka (I'm not sure about Velka, but it's better not to risk it). The stone of purification is sold by Yuri herself, so it is safe to use it. CHECKED.

M
Marty52 10.11.21

Aziflow
After you have completed the ritual and talked to Yuri, then you can safely remove the mark, because. Yuri is no longer needed.
No. If you remove the mark (at least at any stage of the game, no difference), you will miss the dark ending. Again, CHECKED by me personally. I did all three endings for one save. Before you write something, please make sure that your words are correct.

r
riddlen 10.11.21

Doile
http://gameguidesbook.ru/kak-poluchit-slozhnuyu-luchshuyu-kontsovku-uzurpatsiya-ognya.html/