3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spirsom 10.11.21 03:18 pm

Optimal weapon. (Dark Souls 3)

Nerds of this game, advise the optimal sets of weapons (in all respects). Is it true that a longer weapon is preferable because it is more useful due to its attack radius? I often see in the passages that people run mainly with massive long two-handed hands or just a long one-handed one with a shield. And he himself noticed that the same knights of Lothric could be easily disassembled with a halberd. Or is it better short, but fast?
8 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dimas2813 10.11.21

The two-handed sword or the sword of the wolf knight. Just the norms and in terms of scope and the damage is decent. And the black knight's sword will go.

D
Dimas2813 10.11.21

And if one-handed with a shield, then you need a katana of the norm, the option is a black blade.

S
Spirsom 10.11.21

Dimas2813
And where does all this stuff lie? And in the earlier stages, what clothes would you recommend? And at the same time indicate their location too.

D
Dimas2813 10.11.21

EastEagleThe sword of the wolf knight is made from the souls of the guardians of the abyss, the black blade is next to the demon, down from the bonfire, the hallway of the king in the smoldering lake, two-handed in the defiled capital. For the early game, it is better to get the katana from the left of the temple of fire; there is an enemy whose katana is difficult, but you can parry and it is better to parry during the attack. And also there is a sword of claymore, it can be obtained on a lok the high wall of Lothric where the dragon flies.

M
Marty52 10.11.21

EastEagle You
knock the "Sword of Darkness" out of the dark spirits in front of the entrance to the legion of the undead, you sharpen it into the "Exquisite" and use it to destroy everything that moves, light. He has the best damage / speed ratio, and for a straight sword he will also have a decent attack radius. Or, if it is tight with the drop of this sword, you take an ordinary "Long sword" (the starting weapon of the knight) and sharpen it in the "Exquisite" as well. It will be a little weaker and a little shorter, but still cool. Scale from strength / dexterity will end up with B / B for that sword and for the other.

J
JOKERIVAN 10.11.21

Dimas2813
Today I killed this imp with a katana, on the 6th level, a vagrant, naked. Stupidly bothering him, this lakh cannot enter the temple of fire, stupidly rubs at the entrance, so if someone cannot cope with him, take him to the entrance, run in, and then go and figure it out yourself)

E
Eribira 10.11.21

The sword of the Lothric knights can be looted at the beginning of the game, a good option from the one-handed nimble

S
Spirsom 10.11.21

I faked it, but the stats need to be saved up there. I also received a spear and armor. This is with my 7 luck)