3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikolay Koptev 10.11.21 03:18 pm

SPERG - Skyrim Perk Enhancements and Rebalanced Gameplay (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Having spoiled all the skills, I encountered this, I do not have the opportunity to swim, so the character just walks on the water. If phantom satellites can be disabled, this option is not disabled in any way. Can anyone help?
12 Comments
Sort by:
z
zagruzon 10.11.21

Have you taken off your Azidal boots?
ps tree shit original is better

N
Nikolay Koptev 10.11.21

zagruzonHe walks without them, this is the Adaptation perk.

C
Cucumber312 10.11.21

What a ripped-eyed design in a tree.

(It feels like they were bungling in Paint in 5 minutes.)

N
Nikolay Koptev 10.11.21

Shinoa
And in essence I see nothing to say.

S
Sparrow 10.11.21

Nikolay Koptev Is your
character wearing something that gives you the ability to breathe underwater?

s
simmac 10.11.21

Upgrade the skill to 100 and become a legend, then the perks will be reset.

N
Nikolay Koptev 10.11.21

simmac
Yes, but the fact is that the Adaptation perk is at a fork in the tree and, accordingly, without pumping it, others will not open.

N
Nikolay Koptev 10.11.21

Sparrow
No. This is not a spell.

k
krakaziabra 10.11.21

Seemingly through the console, you can turn off the perk as well as turn it on, but I don't really remember how to find the ID of the perk from the mod, there is something like help and some kind of postscript from the mod, then it will issue all the commands from the mod and by selection it is possible, after finding the desired one, turn it off.

S
Sparrow 10.11.21

Nikolay Koptev
Perk description ... Adaptation (adept) - You get the ability to breathe underwater. Most potions, spells, and magical items that give the same ability will instead allow you to walk on water.
In my game, I just take off all the gear from the character and can safely swim. I also noticed that clothes that give + to health-increase, recovery affect.

N
Nikolay Koptev 10.11.21

Sparrow
Thank you, I'll try. And then I have all the armor and accessories enchanted. Yes, and the armor consists of many parts, I need to try other enchantments, despite the fact that adding to health is useless to me, the character is almost a tank anyway.)))

N
Nikolay Koptev 10.11.21

Little Sparrow
Everything, I found the reason, the amulet was enchanted with water breathing. Thanks a lot.