3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Co-pilot Drinkins 10.11.21 03:18 pm

Does anyone play as a pure magician? (Dark Souls 3)

In the first part I did not play as a magician, but in the second I played using 90% magic.
Is it even possible in the third part? The fact that they added a strip of magic, I do not like at all. We'll have to constantly replenish it, but then how is it treated?
It used to be so good, with a certain amount of charges
9 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

0000Ptasha
Now the era of balance has begun, if earlier a magician could fire indiscriminately, and then simply devour herbs, now not everything will be so rosy for casters.

S
Spirsom 10.11.21

I played, it seems like it’s fun for them to kick all sorts of ordinary and special mobs with magic, but in fights with bosses, get ready for a popabol) I died on 2 bastards 10 times before I killed him. magic) With the same knight, he picked it up with a broadsword from 1 time (this class has an armored and thick ass, more mistakes can be made).

M
Metadon909 10.11.21

Don't play yet. Skelings do not work for magicians. Hopefully they'll fix it soon!

A
Asonik 10.11.21

I don't play magic, but to some extent I use magic. Treatment for example.

C
Co-pilot Drinkins 10.11.21

Metadon909
What are Skelings?

M
Metadon909 10.11.21

0000Ptasha
I don’t know how to explain it so that you understand exactly.
After all, there is a certain dependence, for example, the damage of your spells from the class of your weapon. That is, it says on your stick that D is strong, for example, but this does not affect anything: nothing changes. And should) Classes go S, A, B, C, D. S is the best

W
Wulfdor 10.11.21

0000Ptasha
In simple terms, it is a bonus from characteristics, which is added to damage from spells or from weapons.

C
Co-pilot Drinkins 10.11.21

Metadon909
This is called scaling. Is your staff not working?

M
Metadon909 10.11.21

0000Ptasha
who else) heard "skelings" from some streamers