3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 10.11.21 03:18 pm

Vampires killed Adrianna Avenicci (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I have vampires killed adrianna avenicci. Moreover, they used her as a trell and killed her again. Now there is a pile of ash near the forge. You cannot resurrect. And besides, Idolph (I don't remember exactly what his name is. Who asks for whom I am behind the gray manes or the sons of battle), everything stands in that place and looks there where Adrianna should be. And he is silent. HER was also killed when she was talking to him about weapons for the empire. What to do? There are few people in the city, and now one more always stands in one place, and one is dead. Help...
45 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bianor 10.11.21

Look in the lists of console commands for Skurim for some analogue of Oblivion's placeatme command, then find Adrianna's ID on the wiki and order a new one to replace the broken one.

P
PeaceWalker 10.11.21

Get to know idi adriana and resurrect her. You will find codes in cheats. You can also try to open the console, click on the ash, and enter resurrect.

B
Bianor 10.11.21

You can also try to open the console, click on the ash, and enter resurrect.
Will not help.

M
Marquess 10.11.21

Bianor

doesn't help. I removed the ash. And this Idolf is standing where he should have talked to Adriana about armor for the legion. How to make him walk around the city ...?

D
D.Artist 10.11.21

Hevnoraak
The most normal option would be for you to boot before
Adrianna was killed. I had this a couple of times that vampires in the city
killed half of the population ... half in zombies, etc., only the
downloads were saved.
The fact is that even if you return it, it is not a fact that script
glitches will not follow.

B
Bianor 10.11.21

Hevnoraak

Enter into the console:

player.placeatme 00013BB9

More Avenicci !!!

pix.PlayGround.ru

or, if the first command didn't help (which is unlikely):

player.placeatme 0001A67C

A
Artes2013 10.11.21

By the way, it was like that for me too. I am a guardian of the dawn and an assassin had to kill her. I creep from behind ... Suddenly I look with shining eyes, a man comes up to me from behind and agrees. There is panic, chaos, 3 more vampires. Avenichi and her husband tried to me to protect, but I wanted to kill them: D well, in general, they put the newlyweds on the balcony, the contract is completed and then the visara appears ...

V
VadimGold 10.11.21

Artes2013
maybe you mean Vittoria Vici?

k
kaban1000 10.11.21

I also have Adrianna Avenicci dead, what should I do?

k
kibernark 10.11.21

And I have the fucking vampires of Beletor (((Now there is nowhere to buy Zelek (from Arcadia only or from the Khajiit) and you have to run gems to sell to another city. When the Khajiit camp outside the city, I defend them from vampires at night, if they still they will kill in general trouble (((involuntarily you begin to think - how fragile life is!

m
mad wolf 10.11.21

When the Khajiit camp outside the city, I defend them from vampires at night, if they are even killed in general,
these Khajiit must have already noticed an interesting fact: vampires eat people only in the city where Dovahkiin walks at night, never visiting the city in the absence of Dovahkiin in them.
But they have not yet been able to learn how to completely avoid meetings with Dovahkiin (and, accordingly, with vampires) :)

k
kibernark 10.11.21

mad wolf

It's funny, but it really is ... Not a single NPC died in cities that have not yet been visited by Dovahkiin, or in the absence thereof. The actions take place AROUND the main character, in fact, Beletor was killed in front of my eyes, he just did not have time save ... Hence the conclusion: entering the city, you endanger all its inhabitants!

s
saa0891 10.11.21

Something terrible happened ... (vampires killed adrianna avenicci

And someone else complained that there is no realism in the games.

In my Riften, vampires killed a lot of merchants, well, ordinary NPCs (it was fun to watch a mountain of corpses), I had to load an early save, but it is generally not correct that they bring down quest (although I never had any problems with quest) or other important NPCs.In

general, those who play RPG should know that saves are the first thing to do in the game, and the more of them, the better, the first will be able to replay the quest and choose another option, secondly, start over if something goes wrong, especially in such a huge world as TES where there is just a huge amount of game content, quests and generally different situations of game situations.

m
mad wolf 10.11.21

So they killed them without me ...
without you, murders do not happen, so they killed them before you quickly left the city, and if you left the palace, then even before you entered it. you simply did not see the battle from the entrance to the palace ...

J
JOKERIVAN 10.11.21

I, too, had adrian and hubby vampires, and I don't know at what moment and whether I was in the city then, but I found out about their death when the messenger brought the inheritance, teleported to the corpses and they were already in the crypt, in short, I had to suffer so that they resurrect ... but still resurrect

m
mad wolf 10.11.21

teleported to the corpses and they are already in the crypt,
you are still lucky, otherwise vampires like to raise fresh corpses in battle - i.e. after the battle, Adriana's corpse may no longer exist.

M
Mage Hermit 10.11.21

There is a mod on Nex that makes merchants immortal.

a
arah 10.11.21

An alternative way to get married (get married). The spouse opens his shop and sells / buys almost everything. Only there is not a lot of dough, but perhaps with the pumping of "Speech" it will be possible to add. Although not all NPCs become traders.

R
Resident death 10.11.21

So Belinor (a salesman in Whiterun) was overwhelmed with me - the resurrection did not help - he never returned to the shop ...

a
arah 10.11.21

Resident Death
and will not return)) he is already in heaven)) and so (without witchcraft with the console and other things), the Khajiit camp next to the exit from the city when the merchants are killed. you can push their clothes