3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Renegad242185 07.11.19 11:21 am

How much You have a hot video card? (Metro Exodus)

Good evening. How much You have heated the graphics card in the game and on what settings?.
92 Comments
Sort by:
m
maxpayen 07.11.19

Waffen
On the RAM I have 24 gig and none I 1060 6 GB is still probably 1-2 years today's games will pull))))

S
SPR1GGAN 07.11.19

Waffen
the question is not clear,what you do not like?
970 is not pulling this game on ultra ,although if you have 30 frames of rules that can continue,I on average took place .

B
BezNika1 07.11.19

MSI GTX 970 is heated to 80, and cut down the computer.

Just shuts down abruptly. Tell me what to do ? It's the power supply ?

R
Renegad242185 07.11.19

BezNika1
Most likely it is a security system so to speak. Install the program Msi afterburner, look in there temp limit how much is, well, the same can cooler podrazhat.

Spoiler

S
SPR1GGAN 07.11.19

BezNika1
cut down or hangs?the sounds and the image is gone?
I have so after some overclocking was off the wood
try the power to limit downgrade ACI to 90,if it is overclocking then put it away

W
Waffen 07.11.19

SPR1GGAN
The fact of the matter is that as time pulls on ultra.In the Caspian sea with my hardware issues above 60 fps easily.But for example I was assured that my settings ( especially PERC.), won't even run Odyssey.....I would like to know what my iron is at the limit so to speak.....

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 07.11.19

Renegad242185

B
BezNika1 07.11.19

Renegad242185 wrote:
Most likely it is a security system so to speak. Install the program Msi afterburner, look in there temp limit how much is, well, the same can cooler podrazhat.
thanks for answering. try

I have Win7 64bit
I also want to remove the old driver using DDU prog. Put fresh 419.17 and without nvidia physx.
You have fiziks installed ?
What version of Msi afterburner ?
What drivers are now ?

SPR1GGAN
thank you I will try to lower the Power Limit

Author
video
that's why, for anyone in the Technical section questions ?

S
SPR1GGAN 07.11.19

Waffen
you fps the eye is determined?because on the monitor I didn't see it and I also have a 970 and say that on ultra in Caspian easily pull the 60 ,it's very funny ,when in fact there are drawdowns of up to 30 and praimtaim dancing from 15 to 35.
but +-60 you will get only the medium with smooth premimum

W
Waffen 07.11.19

SPR1GGAN
I have Stimovsky fps,I'll try to make some screenshots...but I do not cut myself)

S
SPR1GGAN 07.11.19

Waffen
he and percent stronger than us and RAM
p/s also want 55 gradusov on its risovannoy)
Spoiler
a change you no sense that your iron pulls all games from medium to ultra in full HD with 60+frames ,I get the situation ,although can even shyas to go and get 2070 ,only the good ,throw out 40K for a pair of sliders in settings ,the game and so I went and had fun

W
Waffen 07.11.19

SPR1GGAN
Spoiler

Most fps dropped to 17 on the basis of the cannibals - when they climb from all the cracks)

S
SPR1GGAN 07.11.19

Waffen
3 gig of video memory ,it's not ultra settings ,I don't know what you've got there ponatykano

W
Waffen 07.11.19

SPR1GGAN
I have like 4GB - ultra settings....so I do not understand)
Spoiler

m
mugor 07.11.19

Linch2000
How do you problem! Well, still, two 1080тых warming up! Even talking to you do not want to! DBL bleat call Lavrov!

L
Linch2000 07.11.19

mugor wrote:
Well, still, two 1080тых warming up!
What two 1080тых? You do what is DBL?

B
BezNika1 07.11.19

Renegad242185 wrote:
Most likely it is a security system so to speak.

Found why I say so BSoD.
Rebooted for no reason during heavy scenes .
I found that this CPU Intel Core i7 - 8 core
The stone is heavily loaded. And for the old 8 core units working under 100% roast on all cores at once is not drawn

I downgraded in power supply
Maximum performance at 90%

see screenshot
Control panel\System and security\power options\ Edit plan settings\ Change advanced power settings\
The power management processor\
Maximum processor state: 90%

Don't know maybe someone will help . I helped
All left to play )

D
DEDGAMER 07.11.19

LIGHTandDARK4
POINTLESS to argue,everyone has their own truth,because I have a (for me )also it pulls fine to 4K ~60 fps anyway,of course now it is better to have gtx1080ti SLI and not one rtx2080ti,about which so many of the reviews,responses, and feedback was,what can I say - nothing, unnecessary overpayment of money for RTX technology,which you won't use,you know why.

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 07.11.19

BezNika1
People wanted to see the difference between high and ultra, I'm certain not to offend.

R
Renegad242185 07.11.19

Mafioznik_
Thank you for the video