3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ripper man 10.11.21 03:18 pm

Threw (World of Tanks)

took it and threw it away. there were 28k battles, at first there was the notion that you need to pump only the cars that are necessary and the best in my opinion. (st-lt-water, basically me) then I began to play on the statues, I tried to shorten the horns by millimeters, almost brought the statues to 52% and 1300 efficiency, and then - bam, and that's it, I haven’t played for half a year (I don’t want to, I go in and think that all this is bullshit and just gobbles up precious time)
29 Comments
Sort by:
A
AiSPQR 10.11.21

but you shouldn't have played the stat

v
vozdooh 10.11.21

Ripper Man
what are you wasting your precious time on?

v
vasdel 10.11.21

I also went sometimes the first double experience to get as to work .. then the tanks came out from the snails I switched to them and I do not regret it .. yesterday I received an invitation to the beta test crossout I drive there :)

a
anri987 10.11.21

Ripper Man
applause

R
Ripper man 10.11.21

voz_dooh I rummage
on the Internet, I read all sorts of interesting things, I hear music, I can afford to start a relationship without looking back at the fucking quality of tanks and cool promotions ... I work, I sleep.
tired of the same promotions that do not carry anything useful, tired of disrespect for the players when they make marathons considering the audience for nerds, assuring that you need to play 10 battles a day in order to have all the goodies, as well as nerfing new technology.

B
BenziLLLa 10.11.21

I just outplayed it. I'm tired of the game. All that could be recognized in it, the user learned.
It was the same for any player. Remember the masterpiece games like stalker, Skyrim, minecraft (niazhydanna) and others. It seems that you play for a week, month, year, a couple of years, when suddenly bam, and you just don't want to play.

A
Alexey Groo 10.11.21

Ripper Man
give me the acck

R
RAZIEL_ 10.11.21

I mastered 29k fights, I haven’t played their games for a year, the story is the same as that of Ripper Man, I started playing statues, brought it to 54% and 1330 and cut off my craving for the game completely ...
I think this is not because I started playing statues , but just playing the same game for several years is a violation of the brain.

L
Lou Tenant 10.11.21

The Ripper Man
took it and dropped it.
Man!

S
SOLDAT T37 10.11.21

I haven’t played for 1.5 years now, and I don’t pull. Stat 12k 53% wins and all WN, RE Good player! And my brother continues with his 20k fights, so I think when he will quit.

A
ALCAB 10.11.21

Gave up after the introduction of drum tanks)

S
Sotrant 10.11.21

I also played and scored .......... it's just not playable without a VIP, and the fact that the year for the silver was created is just a minus

a
arman_tach 10.11.21

The same story is happening. 29 thousand, I don't want to play at all, 2 years pzdts

n
nikita2112 10.11.21

Direct confession of a former drug addict.

R
Ripper man 10.11.21

nikita2112
like that

m
mexapb 10.11.21

And why is this not a drug for you? For years sitting playing the same

S
SOLDAT T37 10.11.21

I looked at the statistics website. All battles were spent (approximately) 38 days, 2 hours, 50 minutes. And that's just 12.5k battles!

v
vozdooh 10.11.21

SOLDAT T37
Where can you see such time statistics? link please?

E
Esthetix 10.11.21

28k and 1300 efficiency? it is correct that the bottom is thrown will always be the bottom.

S
SOLDAT T37 10.11.21

voz_dooh
Spoilerhttp: //mirtankov.su/stat