3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gennaz 07.11.19 11:21 am

Optimization and impressions of the game (Yakuza: Kiwami 2)

The game was released on PC. Despite a pretty decent system requirements
Spoiler
the game is well optimized.
Spoiler
Convenient controls, interesting gameplay,nice picture.
The only negative is the lack of Russian
language.
3 Comments
Sort by:
R
RKing 07.11.19

gennaz wrote:
interesting gameplay,
for old men. the game looks like and 2000s

L
Lord vivec 08.02.21

Just passed, a masterpiece as it is.

E
Enmer 24.05.22

7.14Here... There will be minor spoilers.
The game did not pass and there is no desire to pass at all.
The original did not pass.

In general, the game is normal, the combat has become a little narrower, but much more pleasant, the graphics are much better and the kamuro-te looks amazing, the cutscenes are mostly great and the production is good.
But here's the plot ... My God ... Globally, everything is great.
Why did they add a woman-police-hunter for the yakuza? Just why? She's annoying and doesn't add anything good to either the gameplay or the story. She constantly asks stupid questions that have no weight if you played zero and the first kiwami, constantly fucks off as strong and independent, interferes in battle with her kombuha and is generally annoying. I don’t know what was in the original, in the translation they put her to PROTECT Kiryu, but in the end she believes that she became a mistress, and Kiryu her vassal, which in general is not at all what it should have been. Constantly threatens him with prison, although it will lead to a massacre, threatens to kill him, although this will lead to a massacre, threatens him simply because he behaves like the last creature and only interferes with both Kiryu and the player.
Because of one small creature, there is no desire to play the game at all, and I'm even glad that I returned the money at the time for the game. Just cut this creature out or give it normal behavior and the game will turn into candy. As for me, it was made only for the sake of fucking types who love the domination of women, I really can’t understand why it is still needed.
In general, there are much fewer normal battles than in zero and the first kiwami. There are only 4 boss battles in 10 chapters, which, to put it mildly, is not excusable. It's not that interesting to beat small mobs. I still don’t understand how a celik with a katana, after two very weighty blows with a katana, could survive and give a second fight.