3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeadTrash 10.11.21 03:18 pm

Siris, Warrior of the Blades of the Dark Moon Covenant. (Dark Souls 3)

Tell me, can anyone test if, after talking with Arnie on the path of victims (after which Siris should appear in the temple), go to the Temple of the Deep and join the Rosaria covenant, and then quickly run to the fire with the old wolf of Farros and join him in the covenant ( while not returning to the temple of fire), will dialogues with Siris and her quest chain be available, and will Siris wake up there at all? Or will she leave after joining the Rosary covenant, even if I later join another covenant and only then return to the temple?
4 Comments
Sort by:
O
Ogyr4ig 10.11.21

DeadTrash Will
leave even if you join another.

D
DeadTrash 10.11.21

Ogyr4ig
I run into a connected world in dark souls and I have to enter the passage of this piece from an ideal point of view (using cheats). That is, of course, only light fires but do not sit down to rest + do not die even once! Simply put, so that there is no loading of the game, because when you load or restart the game, the character will be added to the temple and the system will also recognize if you load the safe with the covenant entered into the Rosary and can simply remove it from the temple of fire. And as I understood from the experience of the first passage, the reputation will be considered according to the last introductory covenant, even if you do not equip the flag. Do you think I can bypass the system and keep the possibilities of the Rosaria covenant (redistribution and change of appearance) + relations and a quest line with Siris and Yuri?
I want to go on easy, save everyone, be friends with everyone, but I will kill the bastard Leonhard Ringless Finger after receiving the key and the eye! He encroached on sacred things! Killed Rosary! Will not forgive!
What do you think you can do this?

O
Ogyr4ig 10.11.21

DeadTrash
As far as I know, if you join the covenant, then it's forever, even if you have sworn allegiance to another ... If there is a sign in your inventory, then that's it ...
Although I'm not sure.

J
Jamashi 10.11.21

Ogyr4ig the
sign of the Rosary covenant is in the inventory on ng + but Siris is there and says ok last time she said they say let's meet enemies