3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Badidysh 10.11.21 03:18 pm

Luck Coins Question (Dark Souls 3)

Can I buy or exchange them from someone? I farm the sword of the black knight and other stuff, but I had 4 of them in total
28 Comments
Sort by:
O
Opened 10.11.21

Ilya Badidysh The
sword of the black knight is lying somewhere

I
Ilya Badidysh 10.11.21

Opened
I know where it is lying around, but there is a boss and I can’t go through it yet, but I need a sword desperately so I’m dragging it from where it is closer, the only question is about coins

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

Ilya Badidysch
Coins will be traded by Patchworker (or whatever), who initially tried to set up, but then asks for forgiveness. If you forgive him, then he will offer his product.

I
Ilya Badidysh 10.11.21

at_sagor
Now this is interesting, and at what stage of the game and where can you find it? And how it looks))

C
Crab4ihun 10.11.21

um, this sword doesn’t fall out of them, if it’s the one I’m thinking about, looking like a wolf, it’s exactly in the location behind the giant worm, and at the same time in the fucking labyrinths behind the illusory wall with the psychotic black knight; D and the worm and so obviously no one kills with his bare hands, he must be shot from a bow. It is better to take a bow, crossbow and arrows to the maximum with bolts and go to shred it, if you really end up - you hava pills for def from lightning and with a run you finish off in close combat what is left

C
Crab4ihun 10.11.21

Ilya Badidysch Patchwork
will appear after the Deep Temple location. if you talk to the well (in which the fat one from Katarina sits) and then go to the roof of the temple of fire, open it with a key for 20k souls and go up to the place where the soul of the Guardian lies, then go down and see that this same Patch has locked you, then he will be on the 2nd floor of the temple

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

Ilya Badidysh
Do you remember the tower in which you find the soul of the Keeper of Fire? There is a lift, so when you go up it the door will slam behind you. If you go back down, you will see this NPC behind bars, you can talk to him, but he will only mock. When you get out of the tower in a roundabout way, then it will be possible to meet him in a cubbyhole on the way to the same tower:
Way to a
cubbyhole with a merchant
He will need to be forgiven. All these events will be available after the Temple of Purification, where the boss is "Deacons of the Depths" (as it is written in the English Wiki), at that time all this had already been passed for a long time, so I'm not sure about the reliability of this item.
The coins themselves

I
Ilya Badidysh 10.11.21

Sanya Pshonkin The
sword is so black, healthy, wavy, on the wiki it is written that it is dropped from those knights who wear it, I found one such in the destroyed citadel, opposite the boss, the guardians of the abyss. I didn't knock out a lot, but I think it should drop, in the first part it dropped. If the tyureal is only behind this worm, then I'm in the ass, the current is an endless farm up to 100+ lvl)))

I
Ilya Badidysh 10.11.21

at_sagor
Thank you. I did not dare to buy this key yet, now I will buy it!

X
Xantik156 10.11.21

Where can you farm gold coins?

I
Ilya Badidysh 10.11.21

Sanya Pshonkin
By the way, I'm not talking about the worm, but about the boss behind the worm, as I understand it is lying around somewhere

C
Crab4ihun 10.11.21

Ilya Badidysh is
gone, to the right of the worm there is still a fire and a hefty labyrinth with very disgusting mobs and a bunch of illusory walls

I
Ilya Badidysh 10.11.21

Sanya Pshonkin
I'll check it out, otherwise I 'm tired of running to the boss through this bastard, plus they shoot arrows, in my case, to run to the boss alive 80%

C
Crab4ihun 10.11.21

Ilya Badidysh
oh, and you will curse the day when you decided to climb there; D unless, of course, without cheats, there is just satanic rag

I
Ilya Badidysh 10.11.21

Sanya Pshonkin
I came to this lake, there is nothing to the right of the worm, not a single fire, but I fell somewhere when a big arrow pierced the floor, is that it?

D
DeadTrash 10.11.21

at_sagor
If you want, you can not forgive but just kill! he falls from him. You take him to the maid and voila, his goods are in her store: D

I
Ilya Badidysh 10.11.21

Sanya Pshonkin
I found a sword but it's not the one. I wanted this

one here on the wiki http://ru.darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%94%D0%B2%D1%83%D1%80%D1%83%D1%87%D0%BD % D1% 8B% D0% B9_% D0% BC% D0% B5% D1% 87_% D1% 87% D0% B5% D1% 80% D0% BD% D0% BE% D0% B3% D0% BE_% D1 % 80% D1% 8B% D1% 86% D0% B0% D1% 80% D1% 8F_ (Dark_Souls_III)

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

DeadTrash
He is needed to rescue a short thief on his second treasure hunt. Although he will eventually say that a knight from Katarina saved him, this will only happen if Patchwork is asked to save him. Otherwise, you will find his corpse among the spider-people.

D
DeadTrash 10.11.21

at_sagor
Hmm ... And I read that his fate is still unchanged and he will die after the third campaign. Perhaps you are right, and in the Russian wiki there is still not so rich infa) here: http: //ru.darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

DeadTrash
After the third campaign will die - right. Only now, without the help of Loskutnik, he will die in the second campaign.