3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mcruden 10.11.21 03:20 pm

Mission Lost Falcon, difficulty Test, BUG (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Made the mission very difficult, the recommended gear level 160 does not help at all.
Therefore, there was an alternative passage. Safe masturbation, it takes about 40-50 minutes, probably like a normal walkthrough.
BAGS are bad, but the game would have been completed, they would not have been)

2 Comments
Sort by:
V
ValbkinDed 10.11.21

a little bit wrong ....
the character has a talent (Emergency) help, so when you press it 2 times, the cooldown works 15% faster, it is also better to use the first-aid post for cartridges, it is faster than cd skills (let it be used by 1 person) .... also you don't have to run, but just stand side by side, so that when you double-click the hill to use it, it will be used by everyone, then everyone's talent will work ...
But don't exploit badly (Ubisoft said on its page that they will be banned ... but their mistakes) Use it until you have completely fixed the portable shelter)))

C
CheekeeBreekee 10.11.21

Guys, I have such a problem.
At first the Invasion started normally, but now when I join the group, the following happens: when I run up to the hatch, the loading takes place, I am thrown back to the beginning of the mission and the message "The group is in a place where respawn is impossible" appears in the center of the screen. What could it be?