3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
atmaROZ 07.11.19 11:21 am

DLC within the Season Pass. Share opinions (Far Cry 5)

DLC within the Season Pass.
As has already hosted the release of the first DLC from Ubisoft, have something to discuss.
★ Dark time (Hours of Darkness) DLC for Far Cry 5 ★
Create "smart save" to start the game
For repetition, I decided based on my first experience, a slight change in terms of gameplay from the beginning of the mission)

The action takes place in Vietnam at war, against the soldiers of the Viet Cong. The essence of the gameplay is to get to the evacuation zone, along the way performing various tasks.

★FAR CRY 5 - DLC: Hours of Darkness - the DARK★
After the first pass opened up the choice of levels of difficulty. Choose the mode THRILLER, opening 4th weapon slot.

And the first thing before we start doing any job and any active influence on the world, ran for the mode (relative) invisibility on"the places of military glory.
The place where they found weapons, roughly remembered and helped acceleration function.

The dogs only had to fight back, and so do not touch anything and leave as is, collecting only guns with silencers. Machine guns with a silencer, there still is a "Schmeisser" MP-40, entourage and not a nimble barrel for aesthetes.
Was still a choice between an RPG and a flamethrower, pondered which of them to capture such entertaining starter kit ...
The advantage was on the side of RPGs, because of the helicopters, although their normal bullets and armor-piercing in principle it is possible without problems.
The flamethrower as it is cruel and messy, ruining the already dull landscape...

The goal was to create a nice save game to start the game. Where starting to have downed helicopter
12 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikola1957 07.11.19

Well, I took it. Once. And something's pulling to go back... not with an RPG or flamethrower. And not even you can somehow articulate what seemed wrong. Except that skills are not prescribed in the safe - well, they are on the game lost very easily. Spinning in the head definition - a parody of the popular print... and why?
Maybe Bat 21 appetite interrupted?

a
atmaROZ 07.11.19

Nikola1957
They could at least give the incentive of this green wetlands, only one thing with the skill tree in the game, or as in this kind of DLC from The Freedom Chronicles II Wolfenstein: The New Colossus

S
Slava Frost 07.11.19

Amateur

i
impackt 07.11.19

атмаROZ. is it possible, somewhere, to see chic save game?

a
atmaROZ 07.11.19

impackt
To see it is not a problem. If I can apply the patch.
Спойлер1803 - DLC Hours of Darkness "chic save the beginning of the game."rar
Size: 655 KB: https://yadi.sk/d/rWtX0SBj3YUh5V

By the way, people have announced the date: the Prisoner of Mars: Supplement is available with 17.07.18 within Season Pass
Spoiler
In the DLC “the Prisoner of Mars” the main character is abducted by aliens. You need to survive on the red planet using a variety of futuristic weapons in the fight against the local monsters. You can take the Supplement both alone and in cooperative mode. Besides, along with DLC in the editor will appear themed sets to create the appropriate maps.

s
salopic 07.11.19

The prisoner of Mars cool addition. As for me since this Supplement better throughout the game Prey.

S
Spy Hunter 07.11.19

Liked the addition of the Prisoner of Mars. Suggest to play on hard!

a
atmaROZ 07.11.19

Release date of Far Cry 5: Dead Living Zombies (Day of fierce zombies) on PC
game release date for PC: AVAILABLE 28.08.2018
Source:
Спойлерhttps://far-cry.ubisoft.com/game/ru-ru/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:161-318190-16&ct=tcm:160-76770-32&ncid=108-2718---1-eml-31-29-FC5DL3DLZAnnouncement--15-1--0818-6----_C2W___FC5DL3DLZAnnouncement_ID62950
Directed by guy marvel is ready to establish another low-budget masterpiece. You will become a hero 7 crazy scenarios which need to reflect attacks of zombies.

Far Cry: a Living Dead Zombies, according to the tradition of the series, the DLC has a completely different setting and atmosphere from the main game. In this Supplement, have to fight hordes of zombies. The DLC was created by French Studio Ubisoft, the main developer of the Far Cry franchise and is known, for example, Assassin ' s Creed and Watch Dogs.

P. s
DLC FOR FAR CRY 5 "THE DAY OF THE FIERCE ZOMBIES" WAS ACCIDENTALLY MADE AVAILABLE EARLY ON XBOX ONE
According to the Xbox store, Living Dead Zombies were supposed to start on August 28, 2018, but those who own Far Cry 5: Gold Edition or Far Cry 5 Season Pass, can play it now on Xbox One...

CAUTION - THE CRUEL SPOILER (!)
Far Cry 5: The Living Dead Zombies - GamePlay
Spoiler

a
atmaROZ 07.11.19

Living Dead Zombies - the worst DLC out of all (
Developers carve.

A
Anthony DiNozzo 07.11.19

атмаROZ.
and I recently liked the addition. there was no tension. just stupid water monsters.

a
atmaROZ 07.11.19

Anthony DiNozzo
I prefer manual slow farshirovannye style Dying Light & Dead Island

m
maksimlefterov 07.11.19

salopic
My friend, you pussy with a finger confusing)