3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KuLogin 10.11.21 03:20 pm

Is there an Anglicator? (Mass Effect 3)

Mass Effect 3.Deluxe Edition.v 1.5.5427.124 + 14 DLC
or delete any file that would have been in English, was picked for some time but alas: D
16 Comments
Sort by:
P
Puzaa 10.11.21

In the game settings, the languages ​​change, if I'm not mistaken.

888005533535 10.11.21

Some kind of Mazakhism, don't you like Russian?

A
Angelica04 10.11.21

and so the game is complete. in english. Or are you so Russophobic that the Cyrillic alphabet and even infuriates the menu?

M
Malkarth 10.11.21

Angelica04
Or maybe a person wants to practice English. Why do you immediately hang the label "Russophobe"?

M
Malkarth 10.11.21

KuLogin
If the game is a pirate, then, probably, the English localization could have simply been removed in order to reduce the weight of the image. It happens often. In this case, google, you can find it.
If you have a license (although it looks like you have a pirate), then English should be in the game for sure. Rummage through the settings

L
LightHOwUSE 10.11.21

Malkarth
The game has an amazing voice acting, I myself repeat English on it practically)) Me and the subs are worthless. Another question is what can be "repeated" if there is no Russian element. If there is English speech and Russian subs - this is understandable. If there is Russian speech and English subs - it is also understandable) Why do we need English subs where there is no Russian speech ... What can be repeated here then?) Here you can only know English, in this case.

M
Malkarth 10.11.21

LightHOwUSE Do
n't tell me. If English is bad, then it becomes difficult to understand what is being said by ear. That's how I played in the Old Republic. Without English. subtitles did not understand anything, and with them my level of English was enough to capture the essence of the dialogues

M
Mage Hermit 10.11.21

I play in English, I have no problem with it.
Better than listening to localization curves that make me sick.

M
MunchkiN 616 10.11.21

current probably if the bourgeois exo-ho-ho repack download.
sometimes because of the original the Russian language flies so unreadable nonsense appears there. so there is probably no English in the Russian version.

T
Tiger goose 10.11.21

Although I have been through Mass Effect 3 a long time ago, I also wonder if it is possible to somehow anglify the text. Errors are often encountered in Russian localization. Sometimes even phrases are translated with the opposite meaning.

C
Cvoxalury 10.11.21

For angloification, you need to download the archives (files GDFBinary _ ** _ **. Dll) from English. version (find a repack on a pirate, in general), then change the value (path to the used localization archive) in the registry (located in the game folder, it's intuitive there, you need to change the values ​​of GDFBinary (to the path to the game / GDFBinary_en_EN.dll) and Locale ( on en_EN), maybe there is en_US, I don't remember exactly). And if I remember correctly, you may still need to enter a system variable to point to the localization file, but try the first two points first.

K
KuLogin 10.11.21

Pirate .... I know English no worse than Russian, and since the original is in English, then accordingly .. GDFBinary rus rus means to replace it, ATP all for the info)))

K
KuLogin 10.11.21

And fuck my cons to put xD

K
KuLogin 10.11.21

Angelica04
Russian Russophobe: D I don’t understand why you all decided so, but so be it, but the fact that you have a place: Germany, then I would be silent in your place at all)

P
PindosoLub01 10.11.21

; D At the request of the people, it is strange that no numbers are already taken o.o

K
KuLogin 10.11.21

Ruslan Shepard
Cheburator Founder I play in English, I have no problem with it.
Better than listening to localization curves that make me sick.
You russifiers, etc.)))