3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gVIRoRUS 10.11.21 03:20 pm

How to proceed further? (Dark Souls 3)

I passed the temple of the depths I can not lift the 3rd arch what to do? How to lift it pulled the levers, it does not work.
9 Comments
Sort by:
u
urist666 10.11.21

I don’t know how to raise the arch. But if you are about "how to get on", then you need to return to the arena of battle with the Legion of Farron's undead, at the end of the location either an altar or a grave. As you approach her, she will move away and open the way for you to the catacombs.

g
gVIRoRUS 10.11.21

urist666
Counter question where is this arena and how to get there?

A
AleXStein 10.11.21

gVIRoRUS
does not need it. there is only the rosary covenant. Well, if you really want to, from the deacons (boss) you go to the right, look for an elevator, upstairs, open the big doors, turn back and right, there will be a thief in a catharina suit and a bridge will be raised.

A
AleXStein 10.11.21

gVIRoRUS
a legion arena on the way to the fortress of faron, where you need to extinguish 3 fires in the swamps

g
gVIRoRUS 10.11.21

AleXStein
I play for the first time do not judge strictly.

g
gVIRoRUS 10.11.21

AleXStein
And how to raise the "bridge" of the aqueduct did you mean, well, it doesn't matter how to raise it?

A
AleXStein 10.11.21

I wrote gVIRoRUS , it will rise by itself (if you mean that in the hall with the giants) if you do as I wrote above

g
gVIRoRUS 10.11.21

AleXStein
Ok thanks!

u
urist666 10.11.21

gVIRoRUS
At the location where you kill the "Expert in crystal spells" boss, from the first bonfire you walk along the right side, you will meet a couple of giant crabs, an invading NPC and Farron's nasoily watchdogs, and there will actually be a passage to the next location ... in general, laziness write, here:
http://ru.darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%A6%D0%B8%D1%82%D0%B0%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%BB%D1%8C_ % D0% A4% D0% B0% D1% 80% D1% 80% D0% BE% D0% BD% D0% B0