3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frerus 10.11.21 03:20 pm

Nobody seems to have such a problem (Dark Souls 3)

Everything is like this: I played quietly for the knight, reached the Path of Sacrifices, to the second bonfire. Sat down, rested, crashed out of the game, and saving stopped working. In the character selection menu, it says that I'm in the Ash Cemetery (like, the first location, no?). Well, I thought that the save just messed up, I started a new game. Once again I reached the Path of Victims, to the second bonfire - everything is fine. I wandered around the neighborhood, returned to the fire - again a flight, again it is written that I am at the Ash Cemetery. Minimum lighting, knight class, face covered with a helmet? Nobody knows what to do?
Win 8.1, 8 gigabytes of RAM, Sapphire Radeon HD 6770, Intel Pentium CPU G840, I don't much complain about FPS
4 Comments
Sort by:
L
Levokos 10.11.21

Frerus Pirate
, license?

T
Technic82 10.11.21

Frerus
I have a repack from xatab v.1.03, class is a knight, lighting is at a minimum, yesterday I reached the "path of victims", I killed the boss (I do not remember what he was called), in short, I reached the place where the ghouls climb out of the ground, I reached fire and more than one flight ...
Departures were at every fire, until I set the lighting to a minimum.

D
DNAndrey 10.11.21

it is necessary to check the lighting every time you start the game, it can automatically return to high levels.

D
Devill666 10.11.21

here is the answer. need to buy litsuhu.