3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pupaa 10.11.21 03:20 pm

Covenant: Blades of the Dark Moon (Dark Souls 3)

Guys, tell me, I joined the Covenant: Fingers of the Rosary and then could not join Covenant: Blades of the Dark Moon, started a new game + and reached the Rosary, there was nothing to give it, just knelt down and immediately left (I thought that when I sing, she will offer me to join and here, like, I'm already in it), can I enter the dark moon at the moment. And I also realized I needed to get a gesture from Siris, I saw her in the temple 1 time and did not want to talk to me, and then disappeared and where should I look for her now?
3 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jules_Merit 10.11.21

If you did not learn the gesture, and this happens because when you met Siris you were in the "fingers of the rosary" covenant and she considered you an enemy, then you will not be able to join the Blades covenant in the future, but you can kill the girl who gives you the opportunity to join the Blades covenant (but you will not be able to improve loyalty to the covenant). But why on ng + nothing happens to you, I don't know ...

p
pupaa 10.11.21

Hmm, and if I kill her, take the covenant badge and in ng ++ I will already be in it and can improve it?

D
Devill666 10.11.21

pupaa will
not drop any sign from her. she should show you a gesture