3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Opened 10.11.21 03:20 pm

ng + \\ ++ \\ +++ \\ ++++ (Dark Souls 3)

who has already started, share your opinions, is it interesting to play ng + or is it already boring?
10 Comments
Sort by:
T
Toxa95 10.11.21

I would like to take this opportunity to ask you. Is the equipment stored on NG + or again to run naked?

S
SvichA 10.11.21

Almost passed on ng +
Of the new, only 21 rings with +1, increased souls in solid form, well, there, for example, a shield can be found with +1. Everything else is the same. In this regard, ds 2 was more interesting, at least they poured phantoms there
PS all equipment remains, except for key items

O
Opened 10.11.21

SvichA
and the enemies are getting stronger? and in the second there were all sorts of rarchiks that are only in ng +, is there only a shield and a ring to them?

C
Crab4ihun 10.11.21

Toxa95
everything remains, except for the keys and pumping the traders / blacksmith
Opened, the
enemies are strengthened and at the beginning I already found a ring on the def from all the effects of a small one, where there is a crystal dinosaur

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

SvichA
Perhaps there is no new shield +1 on NG +. If you mean the one that is hardened for holiness, then it was also on the first playthrough (so red and white and all round).

O
Opened 10.11.21

at_sagor
Even I do not understand what is the joke of the shield plus 1? After all, you can sharpen shields

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

Opened
They also have damage - it grows. The same shield, which was originally +1, it is simply sharpened by titanite, as if the player did it himself - there is nothing special about it.

O
Opened 10.11.21

at_sagor
that's what I'm talking about

f
fOXY9 10.11.21

There is 1 sense with ng +, it is to start ng ++ and get a ring with a silver dragon +2.

S
SvichA 10.11.21

Also a good ring of cloranthey +2 to restore stamina and how much for hp, stamina and load +2