3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex_201633 10.11.21 03:20 pm

New Adventures in the Primeval World (Far Cry: Primal)

Ubisoft is great. It continues to delight us with new projects on the topic of the free open world. And Far Cry Primal is a good example of this - a large open world, a lot of primitive atmosphere - animals, people, plants, it's very cool to see how people lived and survived in that distant time of primitiveness and the conception of civilization.
4 Comments
Sort by:
G
G0RD0N_FREEMAN 10.11.21

And who did they please? Primal is very beautiful and has an interesting idea for the setting, but it is almost no different from 3 and 4, everything is the same as in the previous parts, even a map of 4.

B
Boss_Timurchik 10.11.21

Alex_201633
it is very cool to see how people lived and survived in that distant time of primitiveness and the conception of civilization. Since it is shown in the game, they definitely did not survive.

V
VALERSON0502 10.11.21

-Boss_Timurchik-
Of course, the authors embellished life in that era. If we did it, as in real life, then we would run the whole game with one stone. Or does someone think that there were super-duper bows and an assortment of bombs for every taste?

A
Alex_201633 10.11.21

Games are made primarily for entertainment and that if they are a little embellished, then that's okay, otherwise why create an exact copy of real life in the virtual world? And in general, you and I do not know how to program as well or do not know at all than programmers from a well-known company, so they have respect and respect, and let other commentators go through the forest ... Or into the forest with one stone to hunt animals, if they I want reality so much !!!