3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
L1582 10.11.21 03:20 pm

Blue Guardians (Dark Souls 3)

Please tell me how the call in the blue guards works, otherwise I was only called once in almost 100 hours of play. What am I doing wrong? can they call in only in the form of a spirit? and how does it work in general?
8 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cadavr3 10.11.21

shit works, like all covenants with auto-connection, how
many already play, neither in the dogs nor in the blades of the moon anywhere called

L
L1582 10.11.21

z3ropro
Oh, sorry, maybe they will fix it someday. And the warriors of the sun what's the catch? If in the guards the machine should be summoned automatically, what feature does the sun have?

S
SpitfireD 10.11.21

L1582
Yes, however, there is no special feature, the inscriptions and the phantoms themselves become golden, medals are given for defeating the boss, for which you can then level up in the covenant

D
Devill666 10.11.21

L1582
is written there. the range with signs is larger and you get badges for improving the covenant, where you get your own goodies

L
L1582 10.11.21

SpitfireD
Thanks clearly!

C
Cadavr3 10.11.21

L1582
and they receive coins for help in killing bosses,
in general, I advise you to read about all the covenants

L
L1582 10.11.21

z3ropro
Coins yes, I had 73 of them, I gave them away, gave a spell and some other threshing floor. In principle, I'm not new to the series, I played in the first 2 and BB, but I didn't bother online, so I don't even know what kind of covenants and what they are eaten with. It's just that in the soul series, there are some hidden moments everywhere, so I decided to ask, you don't judge strictly.

D
Duzmond 10.11.21

The dogs are summoned, most often in the Forests of torment, you can also stand in the unfinished fortress because there the main kneading takes place. But the feature is that when you call, you can get out "could not connect", and so most often, they called for 20 hours of play many times, 10 times could connect