3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nait123321 10.11.21 03:21 pm

Yuri of Londor (Dark Souls 3)

Hello, the question is this: I agreed with Yoil about ap lvl at no cost, well, I blunted and recovered from the black mark at the keeper of the fire, so the subject: the dark seal was gone. So: is there any other way to reference the appearance of NPC Yuria?
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
AleXStein 10.11.21

nait123321
nothing. just restart. well, or what else is called-refresh (new game +)

O
Ogyr4ig 10.11.21

Healed from the curse at the statue in the dungeon? So you can die again a couple of times and the mark will appear.

A
AleXStein 10.11.21

Ogyr4ig
no, he gave the soul of the keeper of the fire to the keeper in the temple

O
Ogyr4ig 10.11.21

AleXStein
Ah, then alas. Well, there seems to be only an alternative ending unlocked. In general, I was going to google about all this only after ng + :)

n
nait123321 10.11.21

AleXStein
Ogyr4ig
Blo, re-pass it to the bastard (
I'm already in the forest where there are crabs.

O
Ogyr4ig 10.11.21

nait123321
Well, forget it. NG + you will pass.

P
Purgesha 10.11.21

I've cured the devastation of the keeper and Yuri left. Isn't she coming back?) And what kind of alternate ending? If anyone knows, write under the spoiler, please. Or in HP)

I
Ivanion 10.11.21

Purgesha
Spoiler There are 4 endings in the game. According to one of them, you can become the king of the hollow and all Londrica through marriage to the queen of the undead. ... To achieve it, you need to take 5 free levels from the pilgrim, become hollow, gain 99 level of devastation through death. Then Yuri will give you a quest to marry Andre, whom you must first meet in the world 3 times before killing the boss Valanir, talk to the maximum and help find her lost friend Horatio. You've already screwed up this ending. According to the second ending, you need to find the eyes of the Keeper of Fire and after killing the final boss, summon her before sitting down by the fire, then she will forever extinguish the first flame and the era of darkness will come. According to the third ending, you need to find the eyes, summon the keeper and kill her before she finishes the ritual of extinguishing the fire,

P
Purgesha 10.11.21

Ivanion Thank you
for the info)