3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
adikus1 10.11.21 03:21 pm

Did Ubisoft manage to lure you in? (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege)

Do you guys like a free weekend with a rainbow? Are there those who played and decided to buy with the offered discount in Uplay? It’s just very interesting whether this kind of enticement works) will there be more players in the game, or everyone will play on the weekend and stupidly delete)
I myself have already had a game for a long time, it still pleases me and does not bother me, I think this is the best tactical network shooter, the opinion is interesting your opinion, how do you like the game?
31 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 10.11.21

I played, but did not think about buying. So the steppe was cut for unknown reasons, if not for this, maybe he would have taken a skidonchik, and so the game is very cool, at least something new in the genre of shooters, in terms of tactics and gameplay. But the regga of hits is sometimes just weird on the hard.

a
adikus1 10.11.21

Frontier buccaneer
I agree with you, really what's new in this genre)

A

adikus1
I still played in beta on an old-fashioned computer, I did not play network games, only anti-terror, right now I updated a little percent, motherboard, yes memory, damn it, what a cool game it is when not 15-20 FPS))

a
adikus1 10.11.21

Frontier buccaneer
That's for sure) In such games, the smoothness of the picture is very important) Well, I wish you a good steppe and quickly join the anti-terror unit =) And about the registration of hits, it's you straight to the point! The real sore spot of this game!

A
AlexBlade95 10.11.21

The ping is too high there, almost up to 100, something was not very good for a shooter
And there are not enough rounds of only 5, just play out and have already ended in ks 30 of them ((
And so the game is good

F
FROS_DAD 10.11.21

pre-ordered this game, delayed for 40 hours, and then the jambs began to strain more and more, ping, when one team has 30, and the other 130 and the enemy comes out on replay and kills you, and you had him behind the wall or cheaters, oh these cheaters, yubisoft have an excellent idea with destructibility, but when a person has wallhack destructibility into his hands, it is HE, and not you, who will shoot a lumbago and he will kill you, and then the whole team. Jams, when there is no way to get through the window or get out of it, glitches with the ability to leave the zone for the abusive ones and cut off the attack (sort of ruled). shooting through the windows of the plane ONLY inward, useless tachanka, imboving shields, and other small and large jambs. In general, at the very beginning there was an excellent game, now it's just good, but I don't want to come back at all.

a
adikus1 10.11.21

AlexBladeX
FROS_DAD
Oh, you're damn right =) Ping is really annoying, I almost always stay around 120, while the enemy has about 40, that is, the difference is 80 miles seconds (1.5 seconds), sometimes these 1.5 seconds are really not enough to kill! But still, you shouldn't blame all your deaths on ping =) Sometimes people with a ping of 200 endure everyone and win =) here a lot depends on luck, skills and knowledge of the map. As for the cheaters, honestly, I have never met them! Either I'm lucky or something else) You need to understand that the Wall Hack cheat for this game is paid and rarely buys it. in the main cheaters use a cheat for endless lives and cartridges! that you yourself understand immediately to be fired by other players! I was called a cheater a hundred times in this game when I killed half of the opposing team or the whole team (which is rare, of course) And all because I try to use the drone correctly! If possible, before entering the room, I stop in so that they would not see my drone, and I DO NOT mark the enemy with a button, but I just remember where the enemy is and then throw a grenade, or fly in and kill, or just shoot through the wall! And you know how many times they swore at me for this and called me a cheater =) just not understanding how I could know where they were standing) By the way, about the glitch with the ability to leave the zone for those who swear by, he was really corrected! The jams have not been fixed so far, but I see this bug very rarely, so it does not bother me much) But in general, you are right there are a lot of jambs in the game that require fixing,

a
adikus1 10.11.21

AlexBladeX
In the ranked game (which is available from level 20) there are more rounds.

D
Don_Bomboleon 10.11.21

Frontier buccaneer The
servers will be shut down for now.

A

AlexBladeX
My ping has never been so high. Maybe, of course, at certain moments of the match I did, but I did not notice. I have no problems with ping, the Internet speed is 6 Mbps.

R
Regori 10.11.21

Only for the sake of clothes for the Division downloaded.

A
AlexBlade95 10.11.21

Frontier buccaneer
Here 7 Mbit / s depends not on the speed of the boarding school, but on the servers.

A

AlexBladeX
Well, then it's a matter of luck)

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 10.11.21

adikus1
Very good . the game! By itself, it is very beautiful, elaborate and interesting, but it has a very high entry threshold ... I do not like to spoil the games for people. So I will not take and play. Although if the story were there, the story would have happily passed (we do not count missions with bots).

A
Andrey Baulin 10.11.21

Considering that this is not the first free weekend, and there was a beta, I already think everyone bought it, whoever wanted it.

a
adikus1 10.11.21

Andrey Baulin
Well, maybe someone missed all this (work, study, army, was carried away by another game) or was just waiting for discounts =) That's why I'm wondering who might have decided to buy now)

m
mamay39 10.11.21

As the game came out, I bought one I can play both in the network so strict nat does not start up. I checked everything in Google, it did not help. (

a
adikus1 10.11.21

mamay39
If you have a router, then open the ports google how to open ports there you will understand everything

d
deny666 10.11.21

What ports to open?

a
adikus1 10.11.21

deny666
deny666
The main thing is to know the company (name) of your router, for example Dlink, or you go to YouTube or google how to open ports on such a router. do everything according to the instructions (in a nutshell, you need to go into the settings of your router through the browser to open the port, that is, manually control the range) If you require a password and login when entering the settings of the router, look on the router there should be a sticker where the login and password are indicated. If not, then usually the standard password is this login Admin - password admin