3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
ashleyalicia 10.11.21 03:21 pm

Copy-paste buildings (Fallout 4)

A bit tired of wooling the location, I decided to build something all the same, but tk. fantasies I have zeroed in on copy-pasting the solutions I liked - so to speak, I look at the portrait and draw))) I did not use any mods, I did not go beyond the limit of buildings, the screenshots are clickable, the

original from the Internet - the screen was posted long before the release of the game, the scale does not converge developers "shaitan box"

my copy-paste is

original - I don't know who did it, but I liked

my copy-paste - I changed something I

wanted to try to copy it but you can't build there along the way
Spoiler

20 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hirok 10.11.21

The downside of playing the builder is that the developers were too lazy to give the player a choice between independent construction and default buildings, i.e. made by developers.
Then those who do not like or do not know how to do creative work would have at least one good reason to join settlements. To see how, according to the level designers, a fully pumped Red Racer parking lot should look like, etc.

a
ashleyalicia 10.11.21

Hirok
agrees, it would be great to have two or three solutions for each specific place, well, at least one - for those who do not want to build but at the same time do not want to sleep in the rain on a mattress - it's so easy to implement, just add the item "ready-made settlements on a turnkey basis" to the construction menu, of course, not for free, but for resources and covers. Tell me where these places are - I want to try to build - the screenshots are taken as I wrote above from E3 before the release of the game, i.e. these houses were built by developed

a
ashleyalicia 10.11.21

check out version 2.0 - everything was redone from scratch, the accuracy is almost 99% + added Pip-Boy which was shown at E3

and this is how the original looked.
Spoiler

-
-Raixs- 10.11.21

Tears welling up from the shit these chatters have turned Fallout into. Never in my life would have thought that a harsh post-apocalyptic RPG would be turned into a kind of minecraft, where the only thing that can be shown from your achievements is houses. Fucking houses in Fallout. Hopefully Fallout 5 never sees the light of day, otherwise it will only consist of this.

a
ashleyalicia 10.11.21

I'm tired of the parking lot made another house from the E3 exhibition

original

M
Marshal Talyan McKirby II 10.11.21

People, where to get square lamps? All the magazines, collected for the construction site, but they are not in the coverage?

a
ashleyalicia 10.11.21

third building

original

a
ashleyalicia 10.11.21

I uploaded the save game to the site with these buildings - so if anyone needs http://www.playground.ru/cheats/fallout_4_sohranenie_savegame_postrojki_s_prezentatsii_igry_na_e3-63900/#comment-14478134 + added something

i
igso 10.11.21

So what are these screenshots? Some kind of dark spots, in which the silhouettes of buildings can hardly be guessed. Religion does not allow daytime pictures?

a
ashleyalicia 10.11.21

igso
all screenshots are clickable - click on them with the mouse and you will get full Full HD, daytime "pictures" are made on simple buildings, buildings with "color luminescence" are made at night for greater effect

a
ashleyalicia 10.11.21

igso
now I'm doing copy-paste harley quinn for the third day - it uses 1200 "light boxes", 93 generators, 8 floors high, I even started to slow down the game at this place at ultra settings))) I'll post version 2.0 for everyone by adding three new buildings

i
igso 10.11.21

ashleyalicia This is
normal))
Such a question: do you need a separate terminal for each light box, for different colors?

a
ashleyalicia 10.11.21

igso
not - one box eats one unit of energy, the most powerful generator gives 10 units. energy, respectively, about 930 boxes are burning there, about 300 are turned off - that's 93 generators. The color is changed manually for each box separately or at the terminal for all at once. By the way, I finished harley quinn, see the full screenshots here http://www.playground.ru/cheats/fallout_4_sohranenie_savegame_postrojki_s_prezentatsii_igry_na_e3-63900/ and uploaded the save, it will be available for download soon

a
ashleyalicia 10.11.21

Bender Rodrigis

P
Philip J.Fry 10.11.21

And tell me, who knows how to properly conduct the wiring and connect the switches so that - for example, each switch turns on a certain lamp, I sit like an electrician for two days, instead of shooting the enemy. , I cannot connect each cone to a separate switch.

a
ashleyalicia 10.11.21

Philip J.Fry
in my opinion interval switches and switches + breakers were invented for "light boxes" to make animated drawings, this is signaled by the game itself - simple lamps do not work like that, you supply electricity to them and that's it, you can put a manual switch but not more. Check out my light music http://www.playground.ru/cheats/fallout_4_sohranenie_savegame_harley_quinn_house-63984/
there are three types of "smart" pillars that are controlled by a computer: the
first is a switch, sets the
second switch- on interval - switch, sets the
third switch-off interval - cyclical, you can set on and off cycles

P
Philip J.Fry 10.11.21

ashleyalicia
and on what basis. in general, the premises are powered. for example, a red rocket, roughly three rooms, power supply, all ceiling lamps are on, and wall lamps? they are generally not clear on what system they light up, on one wall they burn, on the other not! or you need to separately power all three rooms from separate sources.

a
ashleyalicia 10.11.21

Philip J.Fry
See it right - lamps, fixtures, etc. which do not require at least one unit of energy, they work autonomously, i.e. for their operation, it is necessary to place an energy source next to it or a passing wire with a splitter - for all others where the amount of energy is prescribed in units, it is necessary to connect the wire from the power source, according to the amount of energy consumed

P
Philip J.Fry 10.11.21

ashleyalicia
Thanks for the clarification!

a
ashleyalicia 10.11.21

wasteland workshop
original

copy-paste - only the location is different