3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
falsh777 10.11.21 03:26 pm

Conspiracy unraveled

Guys. A terrible secret was revealed to me. It is so terrible that it will change your worldview and make you look at people in a new way. Just in case, infa under the spoiler. I warned. You have to live with it. And the time is night, you have to go to bed, there is no time for such sensations.
SpoilerPosting letsplay is a secret sign of homosexuality. These individuals in this way can recognize their own and find partners for themselves.
26 Comments
Sort by:
s
sаnic 10.11.21

falsh777
Something similar and I wrote when I was a schoolboy.

s
sаnic 10.11.21

falsh777
No, I haven't slipped to that.

A
Alexator 10.11.21

You're just jealous: C

r
rPeBoJL 10.11.21

ugh what a dirty trick

T
TTG 10.11.21

The newly made habit of some individuals is relishing to rest from their own game in the above way. Relaxation from the activity created for this by observing another person's play. Paradox.

A
AR3E 10.11.21

W
Wing42 10.11.21

falsh777 wrote:
Posting letsplay is a secret sign of homosexuality.
I have one question - have you learned this from your own experience, read where, or just decided to become special?

f
falsh777 10.11.21

Wing42
I asked an uninitiated dude to post a letplay on these guesses. And then he received a lot of extravagant offers in HP, not from girls.

W
Wing42 10.11.21

falsh777
How did you yourself get into these guesses?

f
falsh777 10.11.21

Wing42
You mean yourself? Of course, I understand that a fisherman sees a fisherman from afar, but I’m not one of these.

t
the endless misanthropy o 10.11.21

If there are people here who are watching other people play on the computer, could you please explain: why the hell are you doing this, your mother, explain to me, you idiot, please tell me why?

W
Wing42 10.11.21

falsh777 Wrote a
hogwash. You weren't worth my time.

f
falsh777 10.11.21

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos wrote:
If there are people here watching other people play on the computer
Don't scare me like that ...

M
Mage Hermit 10.11.21

Someone had to stop writing bullshit in time and go to bed.

T
Tiger goose 10.11.21

falsh777 Posting
letsplay is a secret sign of homosexuality. These individuals in this way can recognize their own and find partners for themselves.
Was it impossible to master even the simplest video editor?

r
rPeBoJL 10.11.21

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos,
as usual, there are two logical options. or someone is looking for a difficult section / second ending. or the computer does not carry the calculator)

t
the endless misanthropy o 10.11.21

Is rPeBoJL a twitch

service invented for this?

f
falsh777 10.11.21

Tiger Goose
To whom?

S
SАLEM 10.11.21

Spoiler

n
nikita2112 10.11.21

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos wrote:
If there are people here watching other people play on the computer, could you explain: why the hell are you doing this, your mother, explain to me, you fool, please tell me why?
1 To see what the game is and if it's worth buying or downloading from a torrent.
2 To see how to get through a difficult section, or if it is not clear what to do at all.
3 If there is a suspicion of a bug that interferes with the passage.
4 Find Secret Locations to find out how to get hard-to-get achievements.
5 To find out what happens if you make a different choice in the game.