3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SeJJ 10.11.21 03:26 pm

MMORPG with a combat system. as in Smite (Smite)

I've already rummaged so many mmo - everyone needs to point the cursor at the target. the turns are inconvenient, and the skills all fly into one target ... Are there any RPGs that are similar to smythe in control and combat system?
10 Comments
Sort by:
w
wolf12332 10.11.21

Black desert

V
Vlad Skorokhodov 10.11.21

blade and soul, neverwinter online

S
SeJJ 10.11.21

wolf12332
will be heavy for my old man)

S
SeJJ 10.11.21

Vlad Skorokhodov
neverwinter has already tried to install a thousand times ... but through the launcher, the download speed is low (although through steam, the reception speed is up to 3 Mbps.
Can somehow download it differently?

V

SeJJ
well try to find a torrent

S
SeJJ 10.11.21

Vlad Skorokhodov
yes this is really a fucking download simulator, downloaded 8GB games from the torrent, and the launcher again patches the same 8GB ...

V

SeJJ
so updates. How do you want? I have no such problems. Klinet rocked for about 20 minutes, plus patches for about an hour.
Wait for BS then. There will be less

S
SeJJ 10.11.21

Vlad Skorokhodov
reached the second loading screen (with the Neverwinter logo) in two days. then the vidyuha crashes (it's just a non-hebical graph in the game, as in GTA 5) ... This is not a game, but a continuous bug ..

V

SeJJ xs.
When I downloaded the client through the ARC, then it lagged me tode. And I downloaded it through Steam and everything goes fine. Maybe it's on your computer?

V
Valery_Koshelev 16.11.22

I heard that they are often compared to League of Legends or Dota 2