3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Den76rus 10.11.21 03:26 pm

Settings are not saved after the game is exited. (Dark Souls 3)

I go into the settings, for example, change the notorious lighting, and now if you exit the game completely (to the desktop), and then go back in, the setting is again at the maximum, every time before the game you have to go into the settings and reduce the lighting, which may be the problem, I went into the configuration file, it writes there like I put it, but in fact it is not so, I also put it in read-only mode, it did not help, is there anyone else who has such a problem?
7 Comments
Sort by:
I
IceMuse 10.11.21

Similar problem, can't solve

b
burn the console 10.11.21

IceMuse
Den76rus
After changing the settings, press the right mouse button and there in the drop-down window the red B button then again and so on until you return to the game and save.

D
Den76rus 10.11.21

I play on the pad to burn the console , but I tried it this way, unfortunately it did not help.

b

Den76rus
I do not know, I just got out of it, I tried many times to change the settings and so to exit the menu, I restarted and everything is saved.

b

Den76rus
Find the Dark Souls III folder along the way, try to change the file with the settings in it and put it in the properties of this file-Read only
Path to the folder C: Users Your name AppData Roaming Dark Souls III

J
Jamashi 10.11.21

I made the settings clicked Save and exit the game everything is saved

D
Den76rus 10.11.21

Jamashi
, I don’t have a save button, I have a way out, help