3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FormSF 10.11.21 03:26 pm

Improvements are available in the camp in the Weapons section, but nothing (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

Tell me, such a nuance, entered the camp, there is an exclamation mark on the Weapon section, improvements are available, but nothing. None of the available weapons are inside the warning section that improvements are available. I opened them, checked them, everything that was previously available was already activated. Is this a glitch or what?

Spoiler

13 Comments
Sort by:
m
moonchild69 10.11.21

FormSF
or you have pirate or cheat. if the license - rehash the files

F
FormSF 10.11.21

License. No cheats. I played for a couple of hours, in previous visits to the camps there was nothing like this.

F
FormSF 10.11.21

The question is apparently settled. Passed one more mission / location, new experience and received improvements, so to speak, extinguished these invisible "improvements".

m
mrzjukale 10.11.21

Click on the bow There will be improvements

m
mrzjukale 10.11.21

R
Resident Fan 10.11.21

moonchild69
Unfortunately, there is no pirate game in nature yet. Until the wise men do the crack.
Therefore, all those who play Lara, or who have this game, are only licensed, or through "family access" in Steam play, and not a pirated game, which does not exist. Well, you understand. They all understood. :)

F
FormSF 10.11.21

mrzjukale
I gave screenshots, where you can see the layout of weapons and in front of them there are no exclamation marks anywhere, unlike the main menu of the camp. Weapons opened, there were no improvements available. What does your screenshots have to do with it ?! As you can see from my and yours and yours screenshots, we have different progress.

PS What a strange people some ... Cons, in general, why should I bet and the one who answered me first? I already wrote, the question is settled.

m
moonchild69 10.11.21

Patrick Russian
actually, I wrote the second option - cheating and there is no need to be clever here

R
Resident Fan 10.11.21

moonchild69
You called a pirate as one of the options. :)

m
moonchild69 10.11.21

Firstly, Patrick Russian didn’t name, but named it, secondly, the author didn’t say what platform he was playing on, thirdly, this game was already hacked into x-box 360. don’t act like a hero, boy

R
Resident Fan 10.11.21

moonchild69
1. Girl, I'm sorry, I thought you were a guy. :)
2. About the fact that the author of this topic did not indicate on which platform he has Lara Croft, it is true.
3. I do not know what is there and how, things are with consoles, because I play games on PC. And on PC, Lara still hasn't been hacked by hackers, this fucking Denuvo protection.
4. Girl, I suggest we do not quarrel, because there was a slight misunderstanding, just because I did not know your gender. -_-

I
ILIA_1992 10.11.21

moonchild69
The game is not hacked on the box, but the console itself is just flashed and this firmware already makes it possible to play.

z
zdanu4 10.11.21

this is not a bug. it's just that improvements are available not on the weapon that is worn, but on the free one. you choose another bow or rattle or something else and you see that there are improvements.