3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
And what 10.11.21 03:27 pm

Phantoms are not invoked. (Dark Souls 3)

Actually, he basically killed the bosses himself, only summoned them for a couple. Signs of call, even chew your ass, but when I call, it says "you can't summon a phantom" or "you can't because time has expired", 1 out of 10 signs of calling are called a cloud. At the last boss who is on the dragon, the bastard, no one wants to be summoned at all, although there are no more signs. They call me a moment, if I leave a sign, and how red I invade.
4 Comments
Sort by:
A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

And
if it is written: "You cannot summon a phantom", it means that someone has already used this symbol, it is just that the data on this has not been updated yet, so they are displayed on your account. The message: "not because time has expired" most likely means that there are problems with the response of another player or you, that is, temporary problems with the network.

A
And what 10.11.21

at_sagor Like
I'm such a fortress that I can't call anyone for an hour ???

M
Marvelosi 10.11.21

And Th

Some wait for several hours, for these expectations you can study all the tactics of the boss and kill them with your eyes closed ...

A
And what 10.11.21

Marvelosi
Not a problem in tactics. There, one race missed a splash on the 2nd phase, count the snail.