3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elviryand 10.11.21 03:28 pm

Unreachable Items (Dark Souls 3)

Please tell me how to get these shiny things? Wasted a lot of time but still couldn't find a way to get them.

Spoiler

Spoiler
6 Comments
Sort by:
F
Flippy1801 10.11.21

Elviryand
On the second screen, try to jump over. Hold the dash button and press it before the cliff, the character will jump

s
snayper2013 10.11.21

Elviryand
Regarding the first screen, you must find the key to the celestial grid or something like that, then you will have to teleport to the fire at the beginning of the prison, then go to the upper tier of the prison and go all the way to the right, there you will find a cage with an exit to the place where you see the shiny thing, at the same time you will open a short way.

p
pochtipushkin 10.11.21

You at least write the name of the locations. ... ...

If I'm not mistaken, then on the second screen - is this a smoldering lake / ruins of demons? If so, then jumping will not help here. There are a lot of ghost walls in the location (if I'm not mistaken, I found about 5), you just need to find a detour to this corpse. Unfortunately, it is difficult to indicate the exact path. ... ...

A
AleXStein 10.11.21

pochtipushkin
on the second screen, you can stupidly get around, because on the left there are several passages to that corpse. and really jump over, I did it myself.

P
Pomu4 10.11.21

Second screen
Hallway of the old king. You run to the right corner of the room, there is a ghostly wall

O
Opened 10.11.21

the second one jumps over calmly