3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sam2223 10.11.21 03:28 pm

Dark Souls 3 crashes with the inscription small personnel purity. (Dark Souls 3)

Krch I play and everything is normal, but after I decided to start on a new one, I had a problem, the FPS sags and the game crashes with the inscription "Personnel purity is too low for playing on the network, you will be sent to the main menu"
My system.

Radeon software version - 16.4.1 Radeon software version
- Crimson
Graphics chipset - AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series
Memory capacity - 2048 MB
Memory type - GDDR5
Core frequency - 860 MHz
Windows version - Windows 10 (64 bit)
System memory - 8 GB
Type CPU - AMD FX (tm) -8120 Eight-Core Processor
6 Comments
Sort by:
L
Laidiger 10.11.21

Frequency, not purity) Learn Russian) I also have it from time to time! This is a bug. Hello developers)

a
aleks889 10.11.21

The same crap, it is advised to roll back the firewood (I have not tried it yet). And so on Monday the patch comes out, let's hope that they will fix it

S
Sam2223 10.11.21

aleks889
I have krch like norms right now, everything,

a
aleks889 10.11.21

Sam2223
Well, today I had the same norms in general, I could not summon a friend's current. Any phantoms I can, but he is not

s
sources 10.11.21

The curvature of game developers when porting to a PC is progressing every year. Hence similar problems. We are waiting for patches for the straight-handedness of the developers. In general, "crashes" and Dark Souls 3 on PC are inseparable concepts. I'm generally stuck at the first fire, crashes and crashes, crashes and crashes. I wait for patches and pray

S
Sam2223 10.11.21

sources
Lighting in graphics settings set low and everything will be wonderful