3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yura Pozhidaev 10.11.21 03:28 pm

3 Bosses and the Great Archive (Dark Souls 3)

I can't find the key to the Great Archive, I killed 3 bosses (Armor Dragon and after the Dragon, Champion), I came to the place of the Great Archive and there is no key, maybe this is all due to the fact that I killed the first RB Armor?
8 Comments
Sort by:
P
PrepodPk 10.11.21

Before entering the archive, a corpse should lie, on it are paired swords and a key to the archive, it was like that, everything that could be done up to this point has been done / passed.

Y
Yura Pozhidaev 10.11.21

that's just the point, rummaged through the guides, walkthroughs and everything is written like that, but there is no pissing key, apparently a game bug, I will not do NG, it's wasted time ...

P
PrepodPk 10.11.21

Yura Pozhidaev
This is definitely not a bug, many people ask, apparently somewhere is some kind of trigger after which a corpse appears

c
callmegod 10.11.21

I don’t see the NPCs that I saw on streams at all.

A
Andrey Gorkov 10.11.21

In short, I had the same mess. It is necessary to bang all the lords of ash . to teleport you to the stairs to the lotric and then appears in the corpse with the keys. My oldric was not killed - and there were no keys. I went and killed, the scene played out teleport to the archive - the corpse lies.

M
Marty52 10.11.21

callmegod
To see the invading NPCs, you need to be in a smoldering form (use coal).

R
Rataii 10.11.21

You need to kill 3 great bosses, that is, 3 lords of ash (Jorm, guardian of the abyss and Lothric)
http://darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Grand+Archives

Y
Yura Pozhidaev 10.11.21

Andrey Gorkov
thanks, it all worked out, he killed the boss and me to the stairs